The Revolutionary KETTLER Golf P ECO exercise bike is not only packed with features but also has a generator driven power system meaning no batteries or mains connection required thus reducing your carbon footprint. You generate the power you require to power the computer and resistance. The state of the art computer has a heart rate light to indicate a safe level of exercising – Blue = Not hard enough, Green = Ideal zone, Red = Too hard.
- Self-generated power ensures no need for mains power. Your pedaling actually powers the console
- Brake: Motor controlled resistance with 15 stages
- Flywheel: approx 9kg
- Computer: Computer: Back lit LCD changes with 10 programmes (6 x pre-set, 2 x HRC and 2 x manual.
- Functions: Continuous display of 8 functions. Pulse recovery setting.
- Keys: Sweat resistant keys.
- Pulse measurement: via adjustable hand sensors. Cardio pulse set available as optional extra.
- Handlebars: Adjustable handlebars with ergonomic 3D-flex shape. Inclination of cockpit adjustable
- Energy required to power the bike is self generated during exercise. This feature ensures great portability and no need for batteries.
- Saddle: Horizontally and vertically adjustable saddle. Especially wide and low access, with new gravity pedals with straps.
- Transport: New large transport castors at front.
- Maximum load: 150 kg
- Built dimensions: 110 x 53 x 135cm
- Colour: black
- 3 years parts and labour warranty (conditions apply)
- KETTLER’s unique feature called HeartRateLight changes the console colour in accordance with your heart rate: blue = try harder, green = ideal zone, red = stop!