Henley 2.5m Square Free Arm Parasol – Mellow Mocha
The Henley 2.5m Square Free Arm Parasol – Mellow Mocha complements any Henley garden chair or table. It is ideal for our larger sets, including the extending table which does not feature a parasol hole for a conventional parasol. Adjust the canopy with ease and enjoy protection from the sun all day. Parasol base slabs are available.
This parasol has the UV Protection Rating 50+ and is shower resistant.
The Henley 2.5m Free Arm Parasol - Mellow Mocha matches the John Lewis mellow mocha garden furniture range, designed for traditional gardens.
The showerproof canopy keeps you dry in light showers. The canopy also includes UV protection keeping you safe from harmful sunlight.
Adjust the canopy up or down and use the swivel mechanism to control the position of your canopy. The Pacific Blue canopy matches the cushions available with the mellow mocha range.
Position the base wherever and use the 270° rotation to find the best coverage over your dinner party. 4 slabs are recommended to hold the parasol in place when in use.
- Canopy square in shape.
- Colour: Mellow mocha frame with Pacific Blue canopy.
- Position the base wherever with the 270° rotation - it doesn’t need to be moved when raising and lowering the parasol.
- Multiple locking positions to find the desired canopy position.
- Showerproof canopy.
- UV resistant 50+ protection.
- 12 months manufacturing fault warranty.
- Does not include slabs to hold it down – requires 4 x 450mm / 18″ Parasol Base Slabs.
- We do not recommend that parasols are left up when not in use or in windy conditions.
Easy foot operated swivel mechanism to move position of parasol through 270°.
17 x 215 x 30cm
Kettler Cushions, Parasols and Protective Covers 12 Month Manufacturing Faults Warranty
Our quality tailored cushions, parasols and protective covers come with a comprehensive 12 MONTH warranty against manufacturing faults. Our cushions and parasols are not designed to be left outdoors and should be stored away when not in use. Terms & conditions apply. No warranty claims can be accepted without a valid proof of purchase. Watch our videos for tips on how to look after your furniture.