The Atmos Pro Treadmill is the ideal way to keep fitness levels high in the home, with the high specification commercial AC motor and sophisticated computer that tracks your performance. Bring variety to your run to avoid boredom with incline adjustment and different speed levels.
The ideal way to keep fitness levels high at home
KETTLER’s high performance treadmills are ideal for lifetime fitness.
Monitor your heart rate as you work while the Bluetooth entertainment system and USB interface allows you to listen to music. Measure the distance you run and track your times while the calorie counter lets you watch your fitness improve in action.
Simply set up at home and keep fit without leaving the house. When you are done the vertical fold up position means the Atmos Pro Treadmill can be tucked away, ready for the next session.
Download our Treadmill Comparison Table.
Bluetooth entertainment system with high powered speakers. USB interface for MP3 connection and iPod / iPhone charger
Blue back lit LCD
30 (20 x speed, 10 x incline) including heart rate controlled options. All time or distance variant depending on individual requirement
- Incline: 0-16%
- Quick buttons: 3 x speed, 2 x incline
- Running area: 49.5cm x 149cm (58.5”x19.5”)
- 16 Point Cushioning System: Ensures impact protection throughout length of deck. This enables athletes of all heights / stride lengths to be protected against impact
- Display feedback: Time, distance, calories, speed, incline, weight and heart rate
- Heart rate monitoring: Chest strap (included) or hand pulse grips
- Integrated fan: To keep cool during workout
- Near vertical fold position: High folding mechanism for extra space saving
- Hydraulic soft drop: For extra safety when unfolding the deck
- Maximum user weight: 160kg (25.2 stone)
- Frame: High density steel
- Commercial grade AC Motor: Fan cooled, 3.0 CHP (2200W) / 5.5HP peak / (4095W). Ideal for high usage / low maintenance
- Speed: 1-20km/h. Download our information leaflet AC vs DC Motors
- Warranty: Lifetime on frame and motor, 3 years parts and labour
Please note: we do not recommend this treadmill in a room that doesn't have a regulated temperature and humidity. There should be adequate insulation and heat source (e.g. not suitable to be kept in a garage, conservatory, shed or cellar).