We at Kettler pride ourselves on offering high quality, luxury lifestyle products for homes across the UK, so why not join us? Our offices are based in Worcestershire with great transport links to surrounding areas and benefits from onsite parking.
Kettler appears in many retail stores all over the UK, including John Lewis, Notcutts and Wyevale, as well as garden centres and fitness stores. And we are still growing…
If you are interested in working for an innovative, ambitious and well-established brand then Kettler maybe the place for you. View our vacancies below and simply apply with your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
After Sales Advisor
This role is responsible for dealing with after sales enquiries and a variety of administrative tasks.
The successful candidate will work as part of a team in our busy Sales Office acting as the vital link with our End Users, Carriers and Sales Representatives. Behind the scenes you could be , problem solving, progress chasing or solving technical problems to name a few.
The following key skills are essential:
- Customer focused with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate with good IT & keyboard skills.
- Pro-active approach to problem solving, enthusiastic & self-motivated.
- Be organized, flexible and able to work under pressure as part of a team.
- Have a keen eye for detail and comply with standard operating procedures.
The rewards are an exciting opportunity to be part of a well-established business with excellent terms and conditions.
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Length: Permanent