Copper Floor Standing Patio Heater
A new addition to the popular Kalos Heating range, the Copper Floor Standing Patio heater boasts a contemporary style, making it ideal for modern gardens. The durable patio heater allows you to relax in your garden whatever the weather, with an impressive heat output of up to 2500W. Although expansive in size the powerful patio heater is held securely in place by the sturdy base, which can be fitted to the floor.
With the Copper Floor standing patio heater, you can enjoy your garden for longer, whilst keeping your guests warm on those chilly evenings. The durable patio heater boasts a stylish brushed Copper colour, ideal for those who want something different. With multiple heat settings (1000W, 1500W and 2500W), you have the option to enjoy a light simmer of heat or feeling toasty. With an adjustable lampshade you can move it to different angles so you can direct the heat to a preferred area.
The energy efficient Copper Floor standing garden heater features double frost halogen heating tubes, which means they instantly start providing focal heat. As the heater is electric powered it doesn’t release any fumes or smoke. For added safety the heater has built-in-tip-over protection, which ensures it will automatically switch off if not upright. Part of the popular Kalos range there is a wide choice of electric patio heaters to choose from, suitable for all budgets and style.
1 x Copper Floor Standing Heater
- Double Frost halogen heating lamp with rose gold coating which emits a soft, warm colour.
- Choice of heat settings from 1000W to 2500W.
- Comes with a handy remote control included.
- Cable Length: 1.8M
- IP Rating: IP54. IP Rating explained
- Need To Know
Care and Maintenance
If the heater will not be used for a long period of time, store, store it in a cool, dry location. To prevent dust and dirt build-up, use the original packaging to repack the heater.
Care & Maintenance
- Unplug the heater and let it cool completely.
- When disconnected from the electrical supply, clean the outside of the heater with a damp cloth. Never use corrosive or solvent cleansers or immerse in water. Wait until the unit is completely dry before use.
Measurements are in cm unless otherwise stated and are approximate. Please allow a variance of up to 10cm.
815mm x 565mm x 500cm