Copper Lantern Patio Heater
An exciting new addition to the popular Kalos Range, the Copper range of electric lantern heaters will elevate your outdoor space. Disguised as a traditional lantern the stylish electric heater comes in a choice of sizes and can provide impressive heat output of up to 2000W. With a stylish brushed copper finish, the lantern heaters will make a great addition to your modern garden. You can pair them with the Copper Pendant or the Copper Floor standing heater to create a complete set.
Create a warm and cosy ambience for your guests, on a cool summers evening with the Copper Lantern garden heaters. Available in a choice of 3 sizes, the lightweight yet sturdy patio heater can be easily moved using the handle at the top. With a single rose gold tube, the patio heater emits a soft glow, which isn’t glaring or too bright for the eyes.
With a stylish brushed copper finish, the lanterns will add the finishing touches to your modern garden. With a protective mesh cage, it prevents any items touching the golden tube. For additional safety, the lantern heater features a built-in-tip-over protection so it will automatically switch off when not upright.
Small Lantern 73cm tall – 1500W heat output
Medium Lantern 84cm tall – 1800W heat output
Large Lantern 98cm tall – 2000W heat output
- 1 x Copper Lantern garden heater.
- Contemporary lantern design with brushed copper finish.
- Available in a choice of sizes (Small, Medium & Large).
- Single Rose golden heat tube, which emits a soft and warm glow.
- Comes with a handy handle so you can easily move the lanterns.
- Cable Length: 1.8M
- Pair the Copper lanterns with the Copper Pendant and the Copper floor standing heater to create a complete set.
- IP Rating: IP55. IP Rating explained
- Need To Know
Care and Maintenance
If the heater will not be used for a long period of time, store, store it in a cool, dry location. To prevent dust and dirt build-up, use the original packaging to repack the heater.
Care & Maintenance
- When disconnected from the electrical supply, clean the outside of the patio heater with a damp cloth. Never use corrosive or solvent cleaners or immerse in water.
- Any maintenance or repairs including replacing the halogen tube should only be carried out by a qualified electrician or by a recommended service centre.
- Check all components regularly for correct function, damage and loose connections especially at the start of the season and at 1-2 month intervals dependent on use.
- Damaged components may endanger your safety or shorten the life of the product. Replace all damaged parts immediately. Use only spare parts manufactured by Kettler. Should you wish to purchase spare parts, they can be ordered directly from: www.kettler.co.uk/shop
- Kettler will not be responsible for damaged caused by improper use.
Product Code: KLEH140-0400
Product Code: KLEH141-0400
Product Code: KLEH142-0400
Height: 98cm Diameter: 22.5cm
Measurements are in cm unless otherwise stated and are approximate. Please allow a variance of up to 10cm.
1085mm x 335mm x 285mm