The KETTLER Cross P Cross Trainer is a perfect starter model with smooth lines that looks great in the home. The Cross P is particularly suitable for general endurance training, burning fat or weight loss and offer lower impact to joints for a safer workout.
Smooth lines that look great in the home
Ideal when training for an endurance race or a therapeutic cardio vascular workout, KETTLER’s Cross P Cross Trainers are the perfect way to get fit at home.
Features include a magnetic brake system with motorised brake-force adjustment from 1-16, 14kg flywheel mass and an integrated POLAR compatible pulse receiver. The LCD training computer is equipped with 12 programs for tracking your session, including an alarm system to help keep a safe alarm rate.
Suitable for increasing stamina and muscle strength you will see improvements with every session.
Download our Cross Trainer Comparison Chart.
Continuous display of seven functions
LCD display with 12 training programs including HRC.
- 16 stages of resistance through the magnetic brake system.
- Flywheel approx. 14 kg.
- Visual alarm when exceeding max pulse rate. Recovery pulse fitness test.
- 16 inch stride length.
- Pendulum ball bearing in disk joints.
- Perspiration-resistant keys.
- Adjustable treads.
- Transport castors at front and height adjustment at rear.
- Maximum load 130 kg.
- Colour: light and dark grey.
- 3 yr parts and labour warranty.
Cross P Dimensions
Measurements are approximate. Please allow 10cm.