The Cycle R Recumbent Bike has a secure and comfy seating position ideal for people who find mounting a standard exercise bike difficult. The adjustable seat is quick and easy to change while a low step-in height gets you working with ease.
The adjustable seat is quick and easy to change while a low step-in height gets you working with ease.
Ideal for a home gym, you can train for a race or improve your fitness come rain or shine.
An LCD computer includes 12 programs, such as HRC, time measurement, distance covered and speed. 7 continuous display functions let you track your workout with ease so you can push yourself with a healthy progression.
The integrated POLAR compatible receiver tracks your pulse using hand sensors while an ear clip and chest belt can be used as an extra for a safe, all-round exercise session.
Visual alarm when exceeding maximum pulse rate.
LCD display with 12 programs, including HRC and user memory for 4.
Continuous display of 7 functions including performance profile.
- LCD with 12 programs including HRC and user memory for 4.
- Continuous display of 7 functions.
- Magnetic brake system offering 16 stages of resistance.
- Flywheel approx. 9 kg.
- Integrated POLAR compatible receiver.
- Visual alarm when exceeding max pulse rate.
- Recovery pulse fitness test.
- Horizontal seat adjustment.
- Sweat-resistant keys.
- Balanced pedals.
- Transport castors at front and height adjustment at rear.
- Mains connection.
- Colour: light and dark grey.
- 3 yr parts and labour warranty.
Cycle R Dimensions
Measurements are approximate. Please allow 10cm.