The Cycle R Recumbent Bike has a secure and comfy seating position ideal for people who find mounting a standard exercise bike difficult. The adjustable seat is quick and easy to change while a low step-in height gets you working with ease.
The adjustable seat is quick and easy to change while a low step-in height gets you working with ease.
Ideal for a home gym, you can train for a race or improve your fitness come rain or shine.
An LCD computer includes 12 programs, such as HRC, time measurement, distance covered and speed. 7 continuous display functions let you track your workout with ease so you can push yourself with a healthy progression.
The integrated POLAR compatible receiver tracks your pulse using hand sensors while an ear clip and chest belt can be used as an extra for a safe, all-round exercise session.
Download our Exercise Bike Comparison Table.
Visual alarm when exceeding maximum pulse rate.
LCD display with 12 programs, including HRC and user memory for 4.
Continuous display of 7 functions including performance profile.
- LCD with 12 programs including HRC and user memory for 4.
- Continuous display of 7 functions.
- Magnetic brake system offering 16 stages of resistance.
- Flywheel approx. 9 kg.
- Integrated POLAR compatible receiver.
- Visual alarm when exceeding max pulse rate.
- Recovery pulse fitness test.
- Horizontal seat adjustment.
- Sweat-resistant keys.
- Balanced pedals.
- Transport castors at front and height adjustment at rear.
- Mains connection.
- Colour: light and dark grey.
- 3 yr parts and labour warranty.
Cycle R Dimensions
Measurements are approximate. Please allow 10cm.