An exciting new addition to the much-loved elba Collection, the elba Daybed offers style and comfort in abundance. If you’re after some “me” time, lie back on the exceptionally relaxing elba daybed. The daybed features multiple reclining positions, so you can find your perfect position.
Create an outdoor haven with the elba daybed, beautifully constructed with a strong and hard-wearing aluminium frame. This ensures it is completely weatherproof and rustproof, so can be kept outdoors all year round (except cushions). The luxuriously thick cushions boast a foam core, providing maximum comfort as you enjoy your garden on a hot summer’s day.
The quality is in the details, whether it’s the side panel made from FSC® approved teak wood or the large adjustable canopy, which you can pull down from either side to stay protected when the sun is out. The daybed gives you the freedom to choose from 6 reclining positions, allowing you to relax in comfort. With plenty of space for two people, you can snuggle up with a loved one or simply spread out, on your own.
- Material: Aluminium frame, painted in anthracite with FSC® approved teak wood sides panels. Polyester back and seat cushions and Polyester canopy in grey with PU coating
- Included: 1 x elba Daybed frame, 4 x grey cushions and 1 x grey canopy
- Weatherproof the daybed can be left outdoors all year round (except cushion)
- Cushions have a 5cm foam core, providing maximum comfort.
- The daybed feature 6 reclining positions.
- The sliding canopy can be moved to either side to stay protected as the sun moves.
- Part of the much loved elba Collection you can create a complete garden furniture set by adding an elba Corner Sofa, elba Dining or elba accessories.
- Protective cover for the elba Daybed is available to purchase here.
Spare Parts are available to purchase here.
Need To Know
Kettler Cushions, Parasols and Protective Covers 12 Month Manufacturing Faults Warranty
Our quality tailored cushions, parasols and protective covers come with a comprehensive 12 MONTH warranty against manufacturing faults. Our cushions and parasols are not designed to be left outdoors and should be stored away when not in use. Terms & conditions apply. No warranty claims can be accepted without a valid proof of purchase.
Kettler 3 Year Warranty
The 3 YEAR warranty covers manufacturing faults and is for domestic use only. Terms & conditions apply. No warranty claims can be accepted without a valid proof of purchase.
FSC® Certified Wood
All wood products identified as FSC is made of materials from well-managed, FSC-certified forest and other controlled sources. FSC License code (FSC-C1110124).
Care and Maintenance
- Storage: During Winter/wetter months store in a cool, dry and well ventilated location to prevent excessive shrinkage or expansion of the wood. Alternatively cover the furniture with a Kettler tailored cover or use a universal breathable cover.
- Cushions should be stored in a dry ambient temperature when not in use. Failure to comply with the outlined care instructions for the cushions will result in the warranty being invalidated.
Care & Maintenance
- This product may only be used for its intended purpose for residential premises. Any other uses may affect the warranty.
- Kettler furniture is designed to be left outdoors all year round (excluding cushions). Cushions should be stored in a dry ambient temperature when not in use. Failure to comply with the outlined care instructions for the cushions will result in the warranty being invalidated.
- Kettler cushions are not suitable for dry cleaning and are not machine washable. Sponge clean only. We recommend the use of the Kettler fabric care kit to clean and protect your cushions. This is available to purchase form the Kettler website.
- We recommend to maintain and lengthen the life of this product you follow the below regime:
On wood areas:
First moisten the wood with water.
Apply the HARDWOOD CLEANER with a soft cloth or sponge. Allow to soak for 3 minutes.
Brush the furniture clean with a scrubbing pad in the direction of the grain.
Rinse furniture well with water.
We recommended that you treat your teak furniture with Hardwood cleaner once a year at the beginning of April.
Apply a thin layer of Instant Grey Protector with a soft cloth.
Allow to dry for 1 hour and then the wood has turned driftwood-grey. (If you wish to have a more intense grey colour, apply a second thin layer).
We recommended that you treat your teak furniture with Instant Grey Protector once a year at the beginning of April.
On grey teak: apply carefully by dabbing (rubbing damages the grey patina).
Make sure the Hardwood is 100% dry and free of dust.
Apply a thin layer of HARDWOOD SHIELD with a soft cloth. Allow to dry for one hour and then apply a second thin coat of HARDWOOD SHIELD.
Let the wood dry for 48 hours before exposure to moisture and rain.
We recommended that you treat your teak furniture with HARDWOOD SHIELD twice a year April & October.
On aluminium parts:
The Kettler after-care range available is available to purchase from the Kettler website.
Tree sap and bird droppings should be cleaned off immediately.
- Moving parts such as locking mechanisms, catches and joints need to be lubricated where necessary.
- Kettler furniture can be covered – we recommend that you use Kettler tailored covers (where available) or universal breathable covers.
- This product is 100% recyclable. At the end of the products life, please dispose of responsibly.
- Colours may vary slightly
Height: 202.5cm Width: 182cm Depth: 200cm
Measurements are in cm unless otherwise stated and are approximate. Please allow a variance of up to 10cm.
290mm x 1850mm x 2030mm