Elba Double Footstool
The new Double Elba Footstool is the perfect accessory for your Elba corner or lounge set. Featuring the same sturdy frame in anthracite and plush grey cushion, the versatile footstool can also be used to sit on.
The Elba Double footstool beautifully compliments the Elba range of garden furniture sets, adding style to your outdoor living space. Made with a sturdy, yet lightweight aluminium frame, which is rustproof and weatherproof. The double footstool can be easily moved around despite its expansive size.
The plush cushion sits on a textile sling for extra comfort and is padded with a 5cm foam core, which ensures the cushion bounces back into shape after every use. Create your perfect outdoor space with a wide range of Elba accessories to choose from, including the Elba daybed, Elba sun lounger and Elba Relaxer.
- Material: Powder coated aluminium frame, painted in anthracite. Polyester cushion with 5cm foam core.
- Includes: 1 x Double Footstool with cushion
- Weatherproof the footstool can be left outdoors all year round (except cushion)
- Versatile; can be used as a footstool and a seat for extra guests
- Cushion has a 5cm foam core, providing maximum comfort.
- Create your perfect garden furniture set by pairing the footstool with the Elba corner set, the Elba relaxer or the Elba Low Lounge set.
Spare Parts are available to purchase here.
Need To Know
Kettler Cushions, Parasols and Protective Covers 12 Month Manufacturing Faults Warranty
Our quality tailored cushions, parasols and protective covers come with a comprehensive 12 MONTH warranty against manufacturing faults. Our cushions and parasols are not designed to be left outdoors and should be stored away when not in use. Terms & conditions apply. No warranty claims can be accepted without a valid proof of purchase.
Kettler 3 Year Warranty
The 3 YEAR warranty covers manufacturing faults and is for domestic use only. Terms & conditions apply. No warranty claims can be accepted without a valid proof of purchase.
Mix and Match
This is part of a mix and match range of garden furniture. Many of our products are versatile. Make your perfect set combination or simply add co-ordinating accessories.
Care and Maintenance
- Storage: During Winter/wetter months store in a cool, dry and well ventilated location to prevent excessive shrinkage or expansion of the wood. Alternatively cover the furniture with a Kettler tailored cover or use a universal breathable cover.
- Cushions should be stored in a dry ambient temperature when not in use. Failure to comply with the outlined care instructions for the cushions will result in the warranty being invalidated.
Care & Maintenance
- This product may only be used for its intended purpose for residential premises. Any other uses may affect the warranty.
- Kettler furniture is designed to be left outdoors all year round (excluding cushions). Cushions should be stored in a dry ambient temperature when not in use. Failure to comply with the outlined care instructions for the cushions will result in the warranty being invalidated.
- Kettler cushions are not suitable for dry cleaning and are not machine washable. Sponge clean only. We recommend the use of the Kettler fabric care kit to clean and protect your cushions. This is available to purchase form the Kettler website.
- We recommend to maintain and lengthen the life of this product you follow the below regime:
On wood areas:
1. Use our Hardwood cleaner.
First moisten the wood with water.
Apply the HARDWOOD CLEANER with a soft cloth or sponge. Allow to soak for 3 minutes.
Brush the furniture clean with a scrubbing pad in the direction of the grain.
Rinse furniture well with water.
We recommended that you treat your teak furniture with Hardwood cleaner once a year at the beginning of April.
2. Use Instant Grey Protector for Elba
Apply a thin layer of Instant Grey Protector with a soft cloth.
Allow to dry for 1 hour and then the wood has turned driftwood-grey. (If you wish to have a more intense grey colour, apply a second thin layer).
We recommended that you treat your teak furniture with Instant Grey Protector once a year at the beginning of April.
3. Hardwood Shield
On grey teak: apply carefully by dabbing (rubbing damages the grey patina).
Make sure the Hardwood is 100% dry and free of dust.
Apply a thin layer of HARDWOOD SHIELD with a soft cloth. Allow to dry for one hour and then apply a second thin coat of HARDWOOD SHIELD.
Let the wood dry for 48 hours before exposure to moisture and rain.
We recommended that you treat your teak furniture with HARDWOOD SHIELD twice a year April & October.
On aluminium parts:
We recommend the Kettler Multi-surface cleaner when necessary.
The Kettler after-care range available is available to purchase from the Kettler website.
Tree sap and bird droppings should be cleaned off immediately.
- Moving parts such as locking mechanisms, catches and joints need to be lubricated where necessary.
- Kettler furniture can be covered – we recommend that you use Kettler tailored covers (where available) or universal breathable covers.
- This product is 100% recyclable. At the end of the products life, please dispose of responsibly.
- Colours may vary slightly
Elba Double Footstool
Product Code: 0393122-0200
£349Elba Single Footstool
Product Code: 0393121-0200
Height: 280mm Width: 1200mm Depth: 735mm
Measurements are approximate. Please allow a variance of up to 10cm.
1130mm x 560mm x 460mm