Elba Grande Corner Set
An exciting new addition to the much-loved Elba Collection, the Elba Grande Corner Set is sure to impress guests with its durable frame and plush cushions. The lounge set consists of one corner sofa, which sits nicely between a left-side and right-side sofa. Together they create a unique style of lounge set, suitable for any type of garden.
Enjoy relaxing outdoors with family on the Elba Grande Corner Set, made from a sturdy aluminium frame, which is weatherproof and rustproof. Therefore, you can keep the lounge set outdoors all year round (except cushions), without it deteriorating or rusting. The luxurious back and seat cushions feature a 5cm foam core. This not only provides the ultimate comfort but ensures the cushions keep their shape for years to come.
Additionally, under the seat cushions there is textile sling, which is bouncy so you can stay outdoors for as long as you like in complete ease. Create a complete garden furniture set by adding a coffee table, with a choice of Elba Teak wood coffee table or Kalos fire pit coffee table. Furthermore, the popular Elba Collection boasts a wide choice of accessories including outdoor footstools, a daybed and sun loungers.
- Material: Sturdy aluminium frame with textile sling seating and thick Polyester seat and back cushions.
- Includes: 1 x corner sofa, 1 x right-side sofa and 1 x left-side sofa with cushions
- Completely weatherproof; can leave outdoors all year round (except cushions).
- Thick cushions included with a 5cm foam core, providing maximum comfort.
- Can easily seat up to 5 people
- Create a complete lounge set by adding the Elba Coffee table or the Kalos fire pit coffee table. For the finishing touches choose from a wide range of Elba accessories available here.
Spare Parts are available to purchase here.
Need To Know
Kettler Cushions, Parasols and Protective Covers 12 Month Manufacturing Faults Warranty
Our quality tailored cushions, parasols and protective covers come with a comprehensive 12 MONTH warranty against manufacturing faults. Our cushions and parasols are not designed to be left outdoors and should be stored away when not in use. Terms & conditions apply. No warranty claims can be accepted without a valid proof of purchase.
Kettler 3 Year Warranty
The 3 YEAR warranty covers manufacturing faults and is for domestic use only. Terms & conditions apply. No warranty claims can be accepted without a valid proof of purchase.
Care and Maintenance
- Storage: During Winter/wetter months store in a cool, dry and well ventilated location to prevent excessive shrinkage or expansion of the wood. Alternatively cover the furniture with a Kettler tailored cover or use a universal breathable cover.
- Cushions should be stored in a dry ambient temperature when not in use. Failure to comply with the outlined care instructions for the cushions will result in the warranty being invalidated.
Care & Maintenance
- This product may only be used for its intended purpose for residential premises. Any other uses may affect the warranty.
- Kettler furniture is designed to be left outdoors all year round (excluding cushions). Cushions should be stored in a dry ambient temperature when not in use. Failure to comply with the outlined care instructions for the cushions will result in the warranty being invalidated.
- Kettler cushions are not suitable for dry cleaning and are not machine washable. Sponge clean only. We recommend the use of the Kettler fabric care kit to clean and protect your cushions. This is available to purchase form the Kettler website.
- We recommend to maintain and lengthen the life of this product you follow the below regime:
On wood areas:
1. Use our Hardwood cleaner.
First moisten the wood with water.
Apply the HARDWOOD CLEANER with a soft cloth or sponge. Allow to soak for 3 minutes.
Brush the furniture clean with a scrubbing pad in the direction of the grain.
Rinse furniture well with water.
We recommended that you treat your teak furniture with Hardwood cleaner once a year at the beginning of April.
2. Use Instant Grey Protector for Elba
Apply a thin layer of Instant Grey Protector with a soft cloth.
Allow to dry for 1 hour and then the wood has turned driftwood-grey. (If you wish to have a more intense grey colour, apply a second thin layer).
We recommended that you treat your teak furniture with Instant Grey Protector once a year at the beginning of April.
3. Hardwood Shield
On grey teak: apply carefully by dabbing (rubbing damages the grey patina).
Make sure the Hardwood is 100% dry and free of dust.
Apply a thin layer of HARDWOOD SHIELD with a soft cloth. Allow to dry for one hour and then apply a second thin coat of HARDWOOD SHIELD.
Let the wood dry for 48 hours before exposure to moisture and rain.
We recommended that you treat your teak furniture with HARDWOOD SHIELD twice a year April & October.
On aluminium parts:
We recommend the Kettler Multi-surface cleaner when necessary.
The Kettler after-care range available is available to purchase from the Kettler website.
Tree sap and bird droppings should be cleaned off immediately.
- Moving parts such as locking mechanisms, catches and joints need to be lubricated where necessary.
- Kettler furniture can be covered – we recommend that you use Kettler tailored covers (where available) or universal breathable covers.
- This product is 100% recyclable. At the end of the products life, please dispose of responsibly.
- Colours may vary slightly
Height: 66.5cm Width: 136cm Depth: 85cm Height: 66.5cm Width: 136cm Depth: 85cm
Measurements are in cm unless otherwise stated and are approximate. Please allow a variance of up to 10cm.
68 x 88 x 139cm
68 x 122 x 122cm