elba Relaxer with Footstool
The modern reclining elba relaxer invites you to put your feet up after a busy day and make the most of your garden, patio or balcony. An exciting new addition to the popular elba Collection, enjoy the outdoors with a loved one on the elba Relaxer, with unlimited reclining positions.
A perfect addition to your garden or patio, the elba Relaxer is beautifully made with a sturdy, yet lightweight aluminium frame, which ensures it is easy to move around. The frame is completely weatherproof and rustproof, so the relaxer can be left outdoors throughout the year (excluding cushions). The stain resistant cushions add to the comfort, whilst you enjoy the fresh air in the summer.
The versatile elba Relaxer comes with unlimited reclining positions so you can find the perfect position to relax. The footstool can be put away and the chair can be used for upright seating or you can recline the chair fully back to turn it into a sun lounger. The quality is in the detail with FSC® approved Teak wood slats on the armchairs, adding style to your outdoor living space. Part of the much-loved elba Collection you can pair the chairs with the elba Grande or elba Low Lounge range.
- Material: Powder coated aluminium frame, painted in anthracite with stain resistant polyester cushions.
- 1 x Reclining Chair with back and seat cushions and 1 x footstool with cushion.
- Weatherproof and rustproof, the elba Relaxer can be left outdoor all year round, without deteriorating.
- FSC® approved teak wood used, which ensures best practices are followed for forest management.
- Unlimited reclining positions so you can find a position that is suitable for you.
- Add the finishing touches by pairing the elba relaxer with the elba Grande Corner set or the elba Low Lounge Set.
- Protective cover available here.
- Spare Parts are available to purchase here.
Need To Know
Kettler Cushions, Parasols and Protective Covers 12 Month Manufacturing Faults Warranty
Our quality tailored cushions, parasols and protective covers come with a comprehensive 12 MONTH warranty against manufacturing faults. Our cushions and parasols are not designed to be left outdoors and should be stored away when not in use. Terms & conditions apply. No warranty claims can be accepted without a valid proof of purchase.
Kettler Wood 3 Year Warranty
The 3 YEAR warranty applies to domestic use only. If the product is damaged through accidental damage or mis-use, your warranty will be void. Terms & conditions apply. No warranty claims can be accepted without a valid proof of purchase.
Mix and Match
This is part of a mix and match range of garden furniture. Many of our products are versatile. Make your perfect set combination or simply add co-ordinating accessories.
FSC® Certified Wood
All wood products identified as FSC is made of materials from well-managed, FSC-certified forest and other controlled sources. FSC License code (FSC-C1110124).
Care and Maintenance
- Storage: During Winter/wetter months store in a cool, dry and well ventilated location to prevent excessive shrinkage or expansion of the wood. Alternatively cover the furniture with a Kettler tailored cover or use a universal breathable cover.
- Cushions should be stored in a dry ambient temperature when not in use. Failure to comply with the outlined care instructions for the cushions will result in the warranty being invalidated.
Care & Maintenance
- This product may only be used for its intended purpose for residential premises. Any other uses may affect the warranty.
- Kettler furniture is designed to be left outdoors all year round (excluding cushions). Cushions should be stored in a dry ambient temperature when not in use. Failure to comply with the outlined care instructions for the cushions will result in the warranty being invalidated.
- Kettler cushions are not suitable for dry cleaning and are not machine washable. Sponge clean only. We recommend the use of the Kettler fabric care kit to clean and protect your cushions. This is available to purchase form the Kettler website.
- We recommend to maintain and lengthen the life of this product you follow the below regime:
On wood areas:
First moisten the wood with water.
Apply the HARDWOOD CLEANER with a soft cloth or sponge. Allow to soak for 3 minutes.
Brush the furniture clean with a scrubbing pad in the direction of the grain.
Rinse furniture well with water.
We recommended that you treat your teak furniture with Hardwood cleaner once a year at the beginning of April.
Apply a thin layer of Instant Grey Protector with a soft cloth.
Allow to dry for 1 hour and then the wood has turned driftwood-grey. (If you wish to have a more intense grey colour, apply a second thin layer).
We recommended that you treat your teak furniture with Instant Grey Protector once a year at the beginning of April.
On grey teak: apply carefully by dabbing (rubbing damages the grey patina).
Make sure the Hardwood is 100% dry and free of dust.
Apply a thin layer of HARDWOOD SHIELD with a soft cloth. Allow to dry for one hour and then apply a second thin coat of HARDWOOD SHIELD.
Let the wood dry for 48 hours before exposure to moisture and rain.
We recommended that you treat your teak furniture with HARDWOOD SHIELD twice a year April & October.
On aluminium parts:
The Kettler after-care range available is available to purchase from the Kettler website.
Tree sap and bird droppings should be cleaned off immediately.
- Moving parts such as locking mechanisms, catches and joints need to be lubricated where necessary.
- Kettler furniture can be covered – we recommend that you use Kettler tailored covers (where available) or universal breathable covers.
- This product is 100% recyclable. At the end of the products life, please dispose of responsibly.
- Colours may vary slightly
Height: 83cm Width: 77cm Depth: 86.5cm Height: 310mm Width: 600mm Depth: 645mm
Measurements are in cm unless otherwise stated and are approximate. Please allow a variance of up to 10cm.
1020mm x 795mm x 1165mm