elba Side Chair
The elba side chair will fit effortlessly into any style of garden, patio, or decking. You can use the chair on its own or it can sit between the other modular sofas in the elba Low Lounge Collection to create your ideal garden furniture set. With a powder-coated aluminium frame for durability and a thick base cushion featuring a 5cm core, the side chair will last for years to come.
Made with a lightweight, yet hard-wearing aluminium the side chair can stay in your garden throughout the year, without deteriorating in quality. It comes complete with back and seat cushions included. For added comfort the seat cushion rests on a bouncy textile sling.
The elba Low Lounge Collection consists of 4 modular sofas, which you can configure to suit your outdoor space. To create your perfect outdoor lounge set, pair the side chair with the elba Low Lounge range.
- Material: Sturdy aluminium frame with textile sling seating and thick Polyester seat and back cushions.
- Includes: 1 x side chair with cushions.
- Completely weatherproof; can leave outdoors all year round (except cushions).
- Thick, anthracite coloured cushions with a 5cm foam core, providing maximum comfort.
- Create a complete set by adding the elba Large Low Lounge Corner or elba Standard Low Lounge Corner, elba Low Lounge 2-seat Sofa and the elba Coffee Table.
- Protective Cover available here.
- Spare Parts are available to purchase here.
Need To Know
Kettler Cushions, Parasols and Protective Covers 12 Month Manufacturing Faults Warranty
Our quality tailored cushions, parasols and protective covers come with a comprehensive 12 MONTH warranty against manufacturing faults. Our cushions and parasols are not designed to be left outdoors and should be stored away when not in use. Terms & conditions apply. No warranty claims can be accepted without a valid proof of purchase.
Kettler 3 Year Warranty
The 3 YEAR warranty covers manufacturing faults and is for domestic use only. Terms & conditions apply. No warranty claims can be accepted without a valid proof of purchase.
Mix and Match
This is part of a mix and match range of garden furniture. Many of our products are versatile. Make your perfect set combination or simply add co-ordinating accessories.
Care and Maintenance
- During Winter/wetter months store in a cool, dry and well ventilated location to prevent excessive shrinkage or expansion of the wood. Alternatively cover the furniture with a Kettler tailored cover or use a universal breathable cover.
- Cushions should be stored in a dry ambient temperature when not in use. Failure to comply with the outlined care instructions for the cushions will result in the warranty being invalidated.
Care & Maintenance
- This product may only be used for its intended purpose for residential premises. Any other uses may affect the warranty.
- Kettler furniture is designed to be left outdoors all year round (excluding cushions). Cushions should be stored in a dry ambient temperature when not in use. Failure to comply with the outlined care instructions for the cushions will result in the warranty being invalidated.
- Kettler cushions are not suitable for dry cleaning and are not machine washable. Sponge clean only. We recommend the use of the Kettler fabric care kit to clean and protect your cushions. This is available to purchase form the Kettler website.
- We recommend to maintain and lengthen the life of this product you follow the below regime:
On aluminium parts:
The Kettler after-care range available is available to purchase from the Kettler website.
Tree sap and bird droppings should be cleaned off immediately.
- Moving parts such as locking mechanisms, catches and joints need to be lubricated where necessary.
- Kettler furniture can be covered – we recommend that you use Kettler tailored covers (where available) or universal breathable covers.
- This product is 100% recyclable. At the end of the products life, please dispose of responsibly.
- Colours may vary slightly
Height: 71.5cm Width: 80cm Depth: 73.5cm
Measurements are in cm unless otherwise stated and are approximate. Please allow a variance of up to 10cm.
630mm x 815mm x 770mm