Elba Standard Low Lounge Corner Sofa
The Elba Low Lounge Standard Corner Sofa is part of the new Elba Low Lounge Collection, which gives you the flexibility to create an ideal garden furniture set. Beautifully crafted, the corner sofa is made with hard-wearing and robust aluminium. The plush polyester cushions boast a 5cm foam core, providing maximum comfort and durability.
The new Elba Low Lounge Collection offer a choice of modular sofas, which you can Mix and Match to create a garden furniture set, perfect for your outdoor space. Boasting a rustproof and waterproof aluminium frame, the sofa (except cushions) can be left outdoors all year round, without it fading or deteriorating. The thick, grey cushions come with a 5cm foam core and for extra comfort the seat cushions rest on bouncy textile sling.
Each item in the Elba Low Lounge Collection is made to the highest specification, so you can rest assured that you can enjoy the outdoors in style for years to come. To create a complete garden lounge set, pair the standard corner sofa with the left-hand and right-hand sofas and add either the Elba square coffee table or the stylish Kalos Fire pit table.
- Material: Sturdy aluminium frame with textile sling seating and thick Polyester seat and back cushions.
- Includes: 1 x standard corner sofa with back and seat cushions.
- Completely weatherproof; can leave outdoors all year round (except cushions).
- Thick, anthracite coloured cushions with a 5cm foam core, providing maximum comfort.
- Create a complete set by adding the Elba Low Lounge Sofa, Elba Side Chair and the Elba Coffee Table.
- Protective Cover available here.
Spare Parts are available to purchase here.
Need To Know
Kettler Cushions, Parasols and Protective Covers 12 Month Manufacturing Faults Warranty
Our quality tailored cushions, parasols and protective covers come with a comprehensive 12 MONTH warranty against manufacturing faults. Our cushions and parasols are not designed to be left outdoors and should be stored away when not in use. Terms & conditions apply. No warranty claims can be accepted without a valid proof of purchase.
Kettler Wood 3 Year Warranty
The 3 YEAR warranty applies to domestic use only. If the product is damaged through accidental damage or mis-use, your warranty will be void. Terms & conditions apply. No warranty claims can be accepted without a valid proof of purchase.
Mix and Match
This is part of a mix and match range of garden furniture. Many of our products are versatile. Make your perfect set combination or simply add co-ordinating accessories.
FSC® Certified Wood
All wood products identified as FSC is made of materials from well-managed, FSC-certified forest and other controlled sources. FSC License code (FSC-C1110124).
Care and Maintenance
- Storage: During Winter/wetter months store in a cool, dry and well ventilated location to prevent excessive shrinkage or expansion of the wood. Alternatively cover the furniture with a Kettler tailored cover or use a universal breathable cover.
- Cushions should be stored in a dry ambient temperature when not in use. Failure to comply with the outlined care instructions for the cushions will result in the warranty being invalidated.
Care & Maintenance
- This product may only be used for its intended purpose for residential premises. Any other uses may affect the warranty.
- Kettler furniture is designed to be left outdoors all year round (excluding cushions). Cushions should be stored in a dry ambient temperature when not in use. Failure to comply with the outlined care instructions for the cushions will result in the warranty being invalidated.
- Kettler cushions are not suitable for dry cleaning and are not machine washable. Sponge clean only. We recommend the use of the Kettler fabric care kit to clean and protect your cushions. This is available to purchase form the Kettler website.
- We recommend to maintain and lengthen the life of this product you follow the below regime:
On wood areas:
1. Use our Hardwood cleaner.
First moisten the wood with water.
Apply the HARDWOOD CLEANER with a soft cloth or sponge. Allow to soak for 3 minutes.
Brush the furniture clean with a scrubbing pad in the direction of the grain.
Rinse furniture well with water.
We recommended that you treat your teak furniture with Hardwood cleaner once a year at the beginning of April.
2. Use Instant Grey Protector for Elba
Apply a thin layer of Instant Grey Protector with a soft cloth.
Allow to dry for 1 hour and then the wood has turned driftwood-grey. (If you wish to have a more intense grey colour, apply a second thin layer).
We recommended that you treat your teak furniture with Instant Grey Protector once a year at the beginning of April.
3. Hardwood Shield
On grey teak: apply carefully by dabbing (rubbing damages the grey patina).
Make sure the Hardwood is 100% dry and free of dust.
Apply a thin layer of HARDWOOD SHIELD with a soft cloth. Allow to dry for one hour and then apply a second thin coat of HARDWOOD SHIELD.
Let the wood dry for 48 hours before exposure to moisture and rain.
We recommended that you treat your teak furniture with HARDWOOD SHIELD twice a year April & October.
On aluminium parts:
We recommend the Kettler Multi-surface cleaner when necessary.
The Kettler after-care range available is available to purchase from the Kettler website.
Tree sap and bird droppings should be cleaned off immediately.
- Moving parts such as locking mechanisms, catches and joints need to be lubricated where necessary.
- Kettler furniture can be covered – we recommend that you use Kettler tailored covers (where available) or universal breathable covers.
- This product is 100% recyclable. At the end of the products life, please dispose of responsibly.
- Colours may vary slightly
Elba Low Lounge Standard Corner Sofa
Product Code: 0393132-0200
£335Elba Low Lounge Large Corner Sofa
Product Code: 0393133-0200
Measurements are in mm unless otherwise stated and are approximate. Please allow a variance of up to 100mm.
530mm x 840mm x 840mm