The Arena Treadmill features the lowest starting speed of any treadmill therefore is ideal for rehabilitation training. Tone your legs and improve your cardio with 8 built-in programs, including 7 HIIT programs, while up to 12% incline offers a variety of options to help adapt your workout.
The ideal in-home gym equipment
Watch your time, speed, pulse and other functions while you workout to ensure your body is safe from injury and you progress at the right pace.
A large LCD screen with a blue back light offers a clear display for viewing during exercise.
The Bluetooth connectivity works with the high powered stereo speakers for music playback to aid in movement. Packed with the latest in gym technology, the Arena treadmill is the ideal in-home gym equipment.
Wireless music playback through high powered stereo speakers.
Fully shock absorbed deck.
Big LCD Display with blue back light.
- Track your time, speed, elevation, pulse, distance, calories, program.
- 8 built-in program, including 7 x HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training).
- Individually tailored program to specific time or distance.
- 4 x direct speed buttons.
- Continue power DC 2.5CHP.
- Speed 0,3 – 18.0km/h (lowest starting speed on market).
- Incline 0-12%.
- Running area 149 x 47cm.
- Soft drop folding mechanism.
- Handrail buttons.
- Cool down feature.
- Easy to assemble.
- 3 yr parts and labour warranty including lifetime on frame and motor.
Please note: we do not recommend this treadmill in a room that doesn't have a regulated temperature and humidity. There should be adequate insulation and heat source (e.g. not suitable to be kept in a garage, conservatory, shed or cellar).