The Atmos Treadmill includes an LCD console to display time, distance, speed and heart rate as well as much more handy data to track your performance. Track your heart rate using the chest strap, included with the treadmill while 20 programmes give you a varied workout.
The ideal way to keep fitness levels high at home
Improve cardio and tone muscles across the body with a variety of speed and incline options.
A 16 Point Cushioning System ensures the impact between body and machine does not cause muscle damage or unnecessary ache.
The Atmos Treadmill is foldable for easy, tidy storage when not in use. Then the hydraulic soft drop eases the treadmill down for safer unfolding, ready for another workout session.
Download our Treadmill Comparison Table.
Heart rate monitoring: Chest strap (included) or hand pulse grips.
Console: Blue back lit LCD.
Display feedback: Time, distance, calories, speed, incline, weight and heart rate.
- Speed: 0.3-18km/h.
- Incline: 0-16%.
- Motor: Fan cooled, 2.5 CHP (1800W) / 2.75HP peak / (2000W).
- Quick buttons: 3 x speed, 2 x incline.
- Running area: 49.5 cm x 149cm (58.5”x19.5”).
- 16 Point Cushioning System: Ensures impact protection throughout length of deck.
- Programmes: 20 (15 x speed, 5 x incline) including heart rate controlled options. All time or distance variant depending on individual requirement.
- Integrated fan: To keep cool during workout.
- Near vertical fold position: High folding mechanism for extra space saving.
- Hydraulic soft drop: For extra safety when unfolding the deck.
- Entertainment: USB interface for MP3 connection or standard audio input. High powered speakers.
- Maximum user weight: 150kg (23.6 stones).
- Frame: High density steel.
- Warranty: Lifetime on frame and motor, 3 years parts and labour.
Please note: we do not recommend this treadmill in a room that doesn't have a regulated temperature and humidity. There should be adequate insulation and heat source (e.g. not suitable to be kept in a garage, conservatory, shed or cellar).