It might not feel like it yet but Summer is nearly here.
As temperatures rise and evenings get lighter, it’s time make the most of the garden furniture with refreshing evening meals, family barbeques, and lazy Sunday brunches.
So pull off the covers, wipe down the garden furniture, and celebrate the summer, with 5 simple recipes that we have hand-picked for a KETTLER Casual Dining experience:
1. Beetroot Salad w/ Walnuts & Goats Cheese (Waitrose) – quick and easy, this salad sits well by itself or as a side dish at any barbeque.
2. Strawberry Shortcake French Toast (Food Network) – sneak a little fruit into the childrens breakfast with this weekend treat.
3. Spicy Chicken Salad (Marks & Spencer) – you can’t have a set of summer recipes without a little spice and a classic chicken salads.
4. Smoked Salmon & Tomato Tartines (Good Housekeeping) – great as a starter or a snack.
5. Double Cherry Semifreddo (BBC Good Food) – a refreshing way to top off any meal (or a little slice of indulgence during an afternoon read).