Charlbury 120cm Round Dining Table
The 120cm round Charlbury Dining table exudes style and elegance, making it ideal for traditional gardens. Up to 4 people can dine in comfort around the 120cm tabletop and with an inbuilt parasol hole it will keep you and your guests protected from the sun rays.
The elegant Charlbury round dining table is sure to impress your guests. With a unique weave design which includes a mix of 3mm flat wicker and 5mm double half round wicker, beautifully woven around the sturdy aluminium frame. The wicker is completely weatherproof, and UV protected, so you can keep the table outdoors all year round without it deteriorating or fading in colour. The glass tabletop provides a smooth finish and can be easily cleaned.
Suitable for indoor and outdoor use the 120cm Charlbury round table will revolutionise your dining experience. To create a complete outdoor dining set, add the matching Charlbury Dining Chairs. The new Charlbury Dining range gives you the flexibility to create your perfect garden dining set with a choice of tables, including a Charlbury Bistro table ideal for 2 people or the Charlbury 140cm table, suitable for up to 6 people.
- Material: Aluminium frame with 3mm horizontal flat and 5mm vertical double half round weave. Plus 5mm full round wicker on the edges
- Includes: 1 x Charlbury 120cm Bistro Glass Top Table with a parasol hole.
- Durable; with thick 5mm round wicker on the edges.
- Weatherproof – The dining table can be left outdoors all year round.
- UV protected wicker so the colour won’t fade even when left in direct sunlight.
- Suitable for up to 4 people.
- Create your prefect outdoor dining set by adding the Charlbury Dining Chairs. Also available in the range is the Charlbury 70cm Bistro table and Charlbury 140cm round table.
Spare Parts are available to purchase here.
- Need To Know
Care and Maintenance
Care & Maintenance
- This product may only be used for its intended purpose for residential premises. Any other uses may affect the warranty.
- Kettler furniture is designed to be left outdoors all year round (excluding cushions). Cushions should be stored in a dry ambient temperature when not in use. Failure to comply with the outlined care instructions for the cushions will result in the warranty being invalidated.
- The table top is made from toughened glass and conforms to the UK BS standard.
- We recommend that you follow these simple tips and instructions to ensure it retains its good looks. Remove food and drink residue, tree sap and bird droppings as soon as possible to avoid staining. Marks should be removed using neat mild detergent with a soft cloth and washed off with water. Do not leave hot items directly on the table. Coasters will protect your table from heat and water rings. Do not drop anything sharp or heavy onto the table. Take care when placing items onto the table to avoid scratches.
- We recommend you clean your Kettler furniture at the beginning and end of the season. To clean your Kettler furniture, use warm soapy water only. Never use abrasive chemicals or cleaning agents. To lengthen the life of your product we recommend the wicker cleaner and protector from our after-care range available to purchase from our website. Tree sap and bird droppings should be cleaned off immediately.
- Moving parts such as locking mechanisms, catches and joints need to be lubricated where necessary.
Height: 73cm Width: 120cm Depth: 120cm
Measurements are in cm unless otherwise stated and are approximate. Please allow a variance of up to 10cm.
1230mm x 140mm x 1230mm