Palma Grande Fire Pit Table
The modern Palma Grande Fire Pit table is an exciting addition to the popular Casual Dining Range, which perfectly blends both lounging and dining. Seat up to 8 people comfortably and create unforgettable memories as you relax outdoors and enjoy the open air.
Crafted to the highest standards, the Palma Grande Fire Pit table is made with a durable aluminium frame, which is intricately covered with weatherproof and UV resistant synthetic wicker. This ensures the table won’t deteriorate or fade, even when left outdoors all year round. The slated tabletop is also made from aluminium, which has been hand painted giving it a natural weathered look.
The multifunctional table can be used as a dining table during the day and in the evening, it can be transformed into a cosy fire pit. The real fire will not only keep you warm as you relax outdoors, but also creates a beautiful ambience. The fire pit table features a storage compartment, so you can keep the gas canister (not included) out of sight. Available in White Wash and Oyster, the Palma Grande Fire Pit table can be added to your Palma Grande Corner sofa to create a complete garden furniture set.
- Material: Aluminium slat table top with stainless steel fire pit. Powder coated aluminium frame with a 5mm half round wicker weave.
- Available in White Wash and Oyster.
- Includes: 1 x Palma Grande Fire Pit Table, 1 x wind guard, 1 x metal lid and 1 x bag of lava rocks
- Weatherproof and UV resistant wicker, so you can keep the table outside all year round.
- Compatible with a 5kg propane/patio cylinder with a type 1 connection.
- Discreet side door provides storage for the gas canister.
- Create a complete garden furniture set by adding the Palma Grande Corner Sofa, Palma Sun Loungers, Palma Chair, Palma Bench and Palma Cushion Box.
- Protective cover available here.
- Spare parts can be purchased online here.
Need To Know
Kettler Wicker 3 Year Warranty
The 3 YEAR wicker warranty covers manufacturing faults and is for domestic use only. Terms & conditions apply. No warranty claims can be accepted without a valid proof of purchase.
Care and Maintenance
- This product may only be used for its intended purpose as furniture for residential properties.
- Check all components regularly for correct function, damage and loose connections especially at the start of the season and at 1-2 month intervals dependent on use.
- Damaged components may endanger your safety or shorten the life of the product. Replace all damaged parts immediately. Use only spare parts manufactured by Kettler. Should you wish to purchase spare parts, they can be ordered directly from: www.kettler.co.uk/shop
- Kettler will not be responsible for damaged caused by improper use.
Care & Maintenance
- Before performing any maintenance always disconnect propane gas tank.
- Keep the heating item free and clear from combustible materials.
- Visually inspect burner for obstructions and keep tank enclosure free and clear from debris.
- Use a soft brush to get rid of the mild stains, loose dirt and soil after the burner and pumice stones/ lava rocks/Lava Glass® are completely cooled down. Wipe down with a soft cloth.
- Harsh weather conditions may cause stubborn stains, discoloration and possibly rust pitting.
- Permanent damage may occur if powder or solvent comes in contact with painted or plastic components on this heating unit.
- Keep the heating unit stored away from direct sunlight.
- If storing this unit inside, disconnect the propane gas tank from the gas valve.
- Not using manufacturer approved or supplied parts/accessories may result in a defective condition and void the warranty of this heating unit.
- Always place lid (if applicable) or protective cover on heating item when not in use.
- This product may only be used for its intended purpose for residential premises. Any other uses may affect the warranty.
- Kettler furniture is designed to be left outdoors all year round (excluding cushions).
- We recommend you clean your Kettler furniture at the beginning and end of the season. To clean your Kettler furniture, use warm soapy water only. Never use abrasive chemicals or cleaning agents. To lengthen the life of your product we recommend the wicker cleaner and protector from our after-care range available to purchase from our website. Tree sap and bird droppings should be cleaned off immediately.
- Moving parts such as locking mechanisms, catches and joints need to be lubricated where necessary.
- Kettler furniture can be covered – we recommend that you use Kettler tailored covers (where available) or universal breathable covers.
- This product is 100% recyclable. At the end of the products life, please dispose of responsibly.
- Colours may vary slightly.
Product Code: 0193387-5510
Product Code: 0193387-3310
Height: 69cm Width: 125cm Depth: 125cm
Measurements are in cm unless otherwise stated and are approximate. Please allow a variance of up to 10cm.
128 x 128 x 32