Surf Active Multi-Position Dining Chair
An exciting addition to the much loved Surf range, the Active multi-position dining chair is both functional and comfortable. With a reclining back, the dining chair will enable you to enjoy the long summer afternoons in comfort.
The Surf Active Multi-Position Dining Chair will make a practical addition to your garden or patio. The lightweight and sturdy aluminium frame is powder coated, keeping the chair well protected against the outdoor elements. The back and seat are made with bouncy Textile Sling providing comfort, without the need for cushions. The wide armrests have FSC® certified Teak wood slat for added durability.
One of the greatest features of the Surf Active Multi-Position Dining Chair is that the back can recline into unlimited positions, so you can enjoy the outdoors in complete comfort. The tough, hardwearing, and low maintenance dining chair can be left outdoors all year round without deteriorating. For the ultimate alfresco dining experience pair the chairs with either the 170x100cm Surf Active Dining Table to seat up to 6 people or if you prefer larger gatherings with the 220x100cm Surf Active Dining Table, which is spacious enough to seat up to 8 people.
- Material: Powder coated aluminium frame with Textile Sling seating plus FSC® certified Teak wood armrests slats.
- Includes: 1 x Surf Active Multi Position Dining Chair
- Durable and hardwearing; can be left outdoors all year round without deteriorating.
- The chairs can be stacked when not in use.
- No need for cushions as the Textile Sling back is bouncy and comfortable.
- The chair comes fully assembled.
- Create a complete garden furniture set by pairing the chair with Surf Active Dining Tables.
Spare parts are available to purchase here.
Need To Know
Kettler Textile Sling 3 Year Warranty
A 3 YEAR Textile Sling warranty covers manufacturing faults and is for domestic use only. Terms & conditions apply. No warranty claims can be accepted without a valid proof of purchase.
Mix and Match
This is part of a mix and match range of garden furniture. Many of our products are versatile. Make your perfect set combination or simply add co-ordinating accessories.
FSC® Certified Wood
All wood products identified as FSC is made of materials from well-managed, FSC-certified forest and other controlled sources. FSC License code (FSC-C1110124).
Care and Maintenance
- This product may only be used for its intended purpose for residential premises. Any other uses may affect the warranty.
- Kettler furniture is designed to be left outdoors all year round.
- We recommend you clean your Kettler furniture at the beginning and end of the season.
- To clean your Kettler furniture, use warm soapy water only. Never use abrasive chemicals or cleaning agents. To lengthen the life of your product we recommend the Kettler Multi-surface cleaner from our after-care range available to purchase from our website. Tree sap and bird droppings should be cleaned off immediately.
- Kettler furniture can be covered – we recommend that you use Kettler tailored covers (where available) or universal breathable covers.
- This product is 100% recyclable. At the end of the products life, please dispose of responsibly.
- Colours may vary slightly
- Please be aware that painted/varnished surfaces can be damaged by sunscreens and oil based products. If the surface of your Kettler leisure furniture comes into contact with sunscreens, the surface is to be cleaned without delay as described above.
Only in this way can lasting discolouration of the surface by the ingredients of the sunscreen be prevented.
Height: 100cm Width: 58cm Depth: 63.5cm
Measurements are in cm unless otherwise stated and are approximate. Please allow a variance of up to 10cm.
100mcm x 590mm x 625mm