Henley Swing / Day Bed – Iron Grey
The Henley Swing / Day Bed is perfect for those lazy afternoons with a book or cuddling up to a loved one. Put the sunbed into one of the many positions; from sitting up to lying completely flat for the ultimate comfort. The adjustable canopy adds a block from the sun so you can stay calm and tranquil.
Put the sunbed into one of the many positions; from sitting up to lying completely flat for the ultimate comfort.
- Material: Steel Mesh seat and back.
- Durable and long-lasting – two of the main characteristics of metal. Steel is the perfect material for garden furniture because it is strong yet flexible. It is also ecologically friendly and can be 100% recycled.
- Colour: Iron Grey with French grey cushions.
- Multiple positions including lie flat (locks in place when in this position and also has non-slip cushions).
- Includes pram hood canopy (moves backwards and forwards 120 degrees) with alignment guide and windbreaks for side canopy.
- Protective footcaps.
- A range of dining sets and accessories are also available to match this item.
Download the assembly instructions for this product here.
Every steel product is treated with our Enhanced Thermoguard+ process. Specially developed for outdoor conditions it offers the best weather protection available and is only found on KETTLER products.
Henley Swing / Day Bed – Iron Grey Dimensions
Measurements are approximate. Please allow 10cm.
Kettler Metal 5 Year Anti-Rust Warranty
Metal Furniture is backed by a comprehensive 5 YEAR anti-rust warranty. Every steel product is treated with our Enhanced Thermoguard+ process. Enhanced Thermoguard+ features state of the art coating technology, specially developed for outdoor conditions. In short, it offers the best weather protection available and is only found on KETTLER products. It requires practically no care except for an occasional wash with mild soapy water. Terms & conditions apply. No warranty claims can be accepted without a valid proof of purchase. Watch our videos for tips on how to look after your furniture.
Mix and Match
Many of our products are mix and match allowing you to make your perfect set combination or to simply add coordinating accessories.