Hub II BBQ
The HUB just got better…
Automated touch controls and electric adjustable rotisserie, wrapped up in a titanium coated stainless steel body.
Take complete control of your barbecuing experience in style with the HUB II.
The impressive HUB II boasts electric adjustable rotisserie height and smart storage for convenient cooking whilst entertaining, combined with timeless style and a durable titanium coated stainless steel body. Along with convenience and style, this powerful charcoal barbecue is ready in just ten minutes thanks to its fast flame ignition system. Easy to use and look after, the HUB II contains a porcelain enamel firebox and charcoal tray designed to making cleaning easy. The HUB II really does create the ultimate outdoor cooking experience..
What are the differences between the HUB and the HUB II?
- The rotisserie is electronic which means you no longer have to take the rod out manually making it more user friendly
- The warming storage contains a slide out drawer for ease
- The HUB II has a Black body whereas the HUB is Graphite
- Touch switch up/down poles (Automatic/Motorised)
- Integrated retractable rotisserie poles with adjustable heights
- Internal motor (40kg rated capacity)
- Design patented rotisserie rod and Cliplock ForksTM (4 Cliplock ForksTM)
- Fast Flame Ignition SystemTM – 9 minute ignition with integrated electric element
- Set & Forget electronic control
- Includes overheat protection for additional safety
- Cooking area: 3321cm2
- Integrated retractable power cord (1.5m)
- Internal storage solution for rod and Cliplock ForksTM
- Porcelain enamel firebox and charcoal tray
- Pull out warming drawer
- Fully enclosed cupboard with double lined doors for storage
- Weather/wind shield
- Cool to touch handles
- 2 x lockable castors for manoeuvrability
- 2 x chrome grills with integrated cool touch handles
- 2 person 10 minute assembly
- Height with poles up: 1223mm / Height with poles down: 900mm
- Gross Weight 80kgs / Net Weight 78kgs
- Depth: 487mm
- Width with poles up: 1375mm / Width with poles down: 1365mm
- 5 Year conditional Warranty
Need To Know
Measurements are in cm unless otherwise stated and are approximate. Please allow a variance of up to 10cm.