The Indianapolis Air Go-Kart is a top of the range peddle go-kart for kids aged 5-12 years.
Rugged and ready for young racing drivers.
The moulded seat feels comfortable and is easy to adjust.
The durable steel tube frame is scratch resistant with a long lasting coating to keep the go-kart looking good.
Sporty, air-filled tyres handle any terrain while a handbrake gives the child total control. The running chain drive is ultra-smooth with a chain tensioner while the no-shift reverse, unique to the Indianapolis Air, is a great addition to the peddle go-kart.
- Suitable for children aged 5-12 years.
- Height guide: 110-150cm.
- High quality steel tube frame with scratch resistant polyester coating.
- Ergonomic seat, adjustable without tools.
- Freewheel function with coaster brake.
- No-shift reverse.
- Sporty handbrake.
- Air tyres with sporty hubs.
- Smooth running chain drive with chain tensioner.
- Product weight: 30kg.
- Built dimensions: 126 x 89 x 73cm.
- Boxed dimensions 93 x 75 x 56cm.
- Weight: 35kg.
- 3 year warranty (conditions apply).
- More KETTLER Go-Karts available here.
Kettler Go-Karts Close Up:
Sports steering wheel
93 x 75 x 56cm