Stylish indoor living, outdoors
Indoors Outdoors is all about making your garden and outside space a stylish extension of your home and enjoying it all year round. We’ve got some great advice for doing just that, to spend time with friends, family or just hard earned you-time.
Our Casual Dining furniture range allows you to bring the indoors, outdoors so throw a party, no matter the season, make some cocktails, grow a wild-flower meadow and enjoy.
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of this competition is Kettler (GB) Ltd, Merse Road, North Moons Moat, Redditch, Worcestershire, B98 9HL.
- To be entered into the competition, entrants must submit their email address.
- By entering into the competition, entrants agree to be subscribed to the Kettler (GB) Ltd mailing list. Entrants can opt out of this mailing list at any time.
- Kettler (GB) Ltd will accept entries for this competition from 12.00 on 18/03/2016 and will not accept entries sooner than this time. Kettler (GB) Ltd will close the competition at 23.59 on 24/04/2016. The prize draw will take place on or after this date.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over and be residents of mainland United Kingdom. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the entrant agrees to abide by these rules.
- Multiple entries are not permitted from persons or email addresses i.e. (i) only one entry per person and (ii) only one entry per email address will be accepted.
- Entrants must enter the competition in their own name; you may not enter on behalf of another individual. Should you use a false name or email, or use an online user profile that is not linked to a real individual, or has been set up for the purpose of competition entry, you will be disqualified.
- Automated entries, bulk entries, or third-party entries will be disqualified.
- Any person that is: (a) an employee of Kettler (GB) Ltd, (b) employed by any agency associated with Kettler (GB) Ltd or (b) an immediate family member of such employees is not eligible to enter the competition.
- One winner will be selected at random using Random.org on or after the closing date of the competition.
- The winner will be contacted via email within 48 hours of the competition closing. Winners who fail to reply to Kettler (GB) Ltd within 48 hours of notification will forfeit their prize and another winner will be drawn.
- All entrants will be notified of the winner’s details by email.
- The winner agrees to the use of his or her name and disclosure of county of residence relating to any post-winning publicity. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The prize is 1 x Palma Sofa Set plus covers worth £1,799 (RRP).
- The prize includes a standard three year domestic use warranty as outlined on the Kettler (GB) Ltd website at the time of publishing.
- Delivery will be provided to mainland UK only as per Kettler (GB) Ltd standard large item delivery policy.The prize includes delivery costs, but not assembly or installation. Sprintshift couriers will contact the winner directly to arrange agreeable delivery slot between Monday and Friday. The winning entrant will be required to provide proof of ID and sign for the prize on delivery. Delivery of prize will take place no more than 30 days from confirmation of winning entrant’s delivery details.
- No cash alternative can be offered for prize.
- Kettler (GB) Ltd reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time or amend these terms and conditions without prior notice, for whatever reason, and without liability for doing so.
- Kettler (GB) Ltd will always use your data responsibly and only collect, store and process your data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy & Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2011.
- By opting in to receive marketing communications from us, you consent to receive communications by email. We will store your details securely and will only use them for our own purposes. You provide permission to receive communications from Kettler (GB) Ltd about our products and services, exclusive customer offers, events and promotions. If you wish to have your details removed from our database at any time, please email us at email@example.com or call our Customer Care team on 01527 591901.
Looking for summer house inspiration? Create a peaceful haven in your outdoor space, a fun playroom for the kids, or your very own garden microbrewery.
What does it take to pull off the perfect garden party? Fabulous food, lush decorations and fun playlists are just some of the things to consider.
What makes the perfect gin cocktail? Impress your friends with delicious recipes this spring and summer, using fresh ingredients straight from your garden.
If you have an outdoors space, you should have a fire pit. Spend more time outdoors, with family and friends and fire up your own cool fire pit.
Is your garden getting enough TLC? Spring-cleaning your outdoors, setting up a compost heap and tending to lawns and flowerbeds can make all the difference.
Do you love cooking with fresh herbs? Learn how easy it is to grow your own herb garden, along with the types of herbs to use and when to sow.
Are you making the most of your garden? Define your style, find a focus & use natural or bought features to create an outdoor space you’ll enjoy year-round.
Did you know that growing wildflowers in your garden could help save our bees? Find out when and where to sow your minimeadow, along with some handy cheats.
Considering new garden furniture? Our guide covers everything from types of furniture and materials, to tips on decorating your outdoor space.