The Melbourne Go-Kart may be a little smaller than other go-karts but it’s still just as fun for the little ones.
Perfect as a kid’s first go-kart, the Melbourne includes a handbrake that controls both rear wheels.
Children aged from 3 to 5 years (height guide of 90 to 110cm) can ride fast. The comfortable, adjustable seat with back protection keeps the child secure while they pedal.
The high-quality, steel tube frame withstands bumps and scrapes. The scratch resistant coating helps maintain the cool, red paintwork.
- Suitable for children aged 3-5 years.
- Height guide: 90-110cm.
- High-quality steel tube frame with scratch-resistant polyester coating.
- Synthetic tyres.
- Moulded, adjustable seat.
- Freewheel facility.
- Handbrake controls for both rear wheels.
- Made in Germany.
- Maximum load: 50kg.
- Weight: 11kg.
- Built dimensions: 100 x 58 x 53cm.
- Boxed dimensions: 100 x 57 x 28cm.
- 3 year warranty (conditions apply).
- More KETTLER Go-Karts available here.
Kettler Go-Karts Close Up: