Copper Pendant Patio Heater
Enjoy relaxing evenings outdoors with the stylish Copper Pendant Electric heater, which provides a powerful heat output of up to 2100W. Part of the exciting Copper Range, the patio heater is durable yet stylish with a brushed copper finish, making it ideal for modern gardens. The unobtrusive patio heater can be suspended from any solid structure, such as pergola, ceiling, or awnings.
Get to enjoy your outdoor space, even when the temperatures drop with the new Copper Ceiling electric garden heater. The durable patio heater has multiple heat settings, which vary from 900W to 2100W and can be easily changed with the remote control provided. The patio heater comes complete with a sturdy black chain included so it can be easily hanged from any solid structure.
With a stylish brushed copper finish, the ceiling heater is ideal if you want something different for your modern garden. Part of the Copper range you can create a complete set by adding the floor standing electric heater or the lanterns which come in a choice of different sizes. The Kalos heating range also offers a wides selection of stylish fire pit tables.
- 1 x Copper Pendant Patio Heater
- Double Frost halogen heating lamp with rose gold coating which emits a soft, warm colour.
- Choice of heat settings from 900W to 2100W.
- Cable Length: 1.8M
- IP Rating: IP44. IP Rating explained
- Need To Know
Care and Maintenance
If the heater will not be used for a long period of time, store, store it in a cool, dry location. To prevent dust and dirt build-up, use the original packaging to repack the heater.
Care & Maintenance
- Unplug the unit and let it cool completely.
- To keep the heater clean, the outer shell may be cleaned with a soft, damp cloth. You may use a
- mild detergent if necessary. After cleaning, dry the unit with a soft cloth.
- DO NOT use alcohol, gasoline, abrasive powders, furniture polish, or rough brushes to clean the heater. This may cause damage or deterioration to the surface of the heater.
- Although this heater is outdoor approved, DO NOT immerse the heater into water for cleaning for your safety.
- Wait until the unit is completely dry and cools off before use.
- Check all components regularly for correct function, damage and loose connections especially at the start of the season and at 1-2 month intervals dependent on use.
- Damaged components may endanger your safety or shorten the life of the product. Replace all damaged parts immediately. Use only spare parts manufactured by Kettler. Should you wish to purchase spare parts, they can be ordered directly from: www.kettler.co.uk/shop
- Kettler will not be responsible for damaged caused by improper use.
Height: 36cm Width: 43cm Depth: 43cm
Measurements are in cm unless otherwise stated and are approximate. Please allow a variance of up to 10cm.
475mm x 475mm x 425mm