Plush Electric Overhang Heater
Enjoy your garden whatever the weather, with the Kalos Plush Electric Overhang garden heater. With an arched base the Plush Overhang Electric heater offers the benefits of a ceiling heater, without the inconvenience of trying to sort the electrics. With a Wicker lampshade, the stylish heater will coordinate perfectly with your Palma Wicker furniture.
The powerful Plush Electric Overhanging Heater is made from durable steel, which is rustproof and weatherproof. The wicker lampshade gives the patio heater a charming timeless style and beautifully compliments the range of Palma Wicker furniture. Create an intimate setting in your garden and keep your guests warm with the Kalos patio heater, boasting double frost halogen heating lamps it can reach impressive heat temperatures of up to 1800W.
The Plush Electric Overhang garden heater comes with a steel base, which needs to be filled with fine sand to keep it securely in place. When required you can still move it with ease, as it features handy rear wheels. With a remote control included you can change the heat settings in the comfort of your seat. Part of the exciting Kalos heating range there is a wide choice of outdoor electric heaters and fire pit heaters, suitable for all budgets and styles.
1 x Plush Electric Heater Pendant, 1 x Arched Pole, 1 x Base and 1 x remote control.
- Double frost halogen heating lamp with rose gold coating which emits a soft, warm colour.
- Choice of heat settings from 800W to 1800W.
- Multi functional as the electric heater provides both heat and light, which are independently controlled.
- Comes with a handy remote control included.
- Cable Length: 1.8m
- For additional safety features a built-in tip-over protection so the heater will automatically switch off when not upright.
- IP Rating: IP24. IP Rating explained
Need To Know
Kalos 1 Year Warranty
The 1 YEAR Kalos Warranty covers manufacturing faults and is for domestic use only. Terms and conditions apply. No warranty claims can be accepted without a valid proof of purchase.
Care and Maintenance
If the heater will not be used for a long period of time, store it in a cool, dry location when not in use. To prevent dust and dirt build-up, use the original packaging to repack the unit.
Care & Maintenance
- Unplug the unit and let it cool completely.
- To keep the heater clean, the outer shell may be cleaned with a soft, damp cloth. You may use a mild detergent if necessary. After cleaning, dry the unit with a soft cloth.
- DO NOT use alcohol, gasoline, abrasive powders, furniture polish, or rough brushes to clean the heater. This may cause damage or deterioration to the surface of the heater.
- Although this heater is outdoor approved, DO NOT immerse the heater into water for cleaning for your safety.
- Wait until the unit is completely dry and cools off before use.
- Check all components regularly for correct function, damage and loose connections especially
- at the start of the season and at 1-2 month intervals dependent on use.
- Damaged components may endanger your safety or shorten the life of the product. Replace all damaged parts immediately. Use only spare parts manufactured by Kettler. Should you wish to purchase spare parts, they can be ordered directly from: www.kettler.co.uk/shop
- Kettler will not be responsible for damaged caused by improper use.
Height: 150cm Width: 48cm Depth: 14cm Height: 42.5cm Diameter: 75.5cm Height: 20cm Width: 51cm Depth: 41cm
Measurements are in cm unless otherwise stated and are approximate. Please allow a variance of up to 10cm.