Palma Grande Glass Top Table
Part of the revolutionary Casual Dining range, you can enjoy dining and lounging around the stylish Palma Grande Table with a Glass tabletop. The square table matches the curve of the Palma Grande Corner sofa for a tidy finish and is available in a choice of colours. To create a complete garden furniture set you can pair it with the Palma Grande Corner Sofa.
Dine in style around the Palma Grande table with a glass top, suitable for indoor and outdoor use. Made to the highest standards with a robust aluminium frame and weatherproof synthetic wicker. The weather-resistant table can be left outdoors all year round without it deteriorating or fading. The tempered glass tabletop provides a smooth finish and is easy to clean.
Available in 2 colours; rattan and whitewash you can pick one that coordinates with the rest of your garden. To create a complete garden furniture set pair the Palma Grande Glass top table with the Palma Grande Corner Sofa. The much-loved Palma Collection also has a wide range of accessories including sun loungers, double cocoon, and benches, so you can truly create the best of times in your garden.
- Material: Aluminium frame with 5mm half round synthetic wicker weave and glass tabletop
- Available in Whitewash and Rattan.
- Includes: 1 x Palma Grande table and 1 x Palma Grande glass top
- Completely weatherproof, can be left outdoors all year round.
- Durable and long lasting as the table is built to the highest standards.
- Low maintenance and easy to clean.
- Protective Cover Available here.
- Add the finishing touches by adding the Palma Bench, Palma Sun Loungers or the Palma Double Cocoon.
Spare parts can be purchased online here.
Need To Know
Kettler 3 Year Warranty
The 3 YEAR warranty covers manufacturing faults and is for domestic use only. Terms & conditions apply. No warranty claims can be accepted without a valid proof of purchase.
Mix and Match
This is part of a mix and match range of garden furniture. Many of our products are versatile. Make your perfect set combination or simply add co-ordinating accessories.
Care and Maintenance
- This product may only be used for its intended purpose as furniture for residential properties.
- Check all components regularly for correct function, damage and loose connections especially at the start of the season and at 1-2 month intervals dependent on use.
- Damaged components may endanger your safety or shorten the life of the product. Replace all damaged parts immediately. Use only spare parts manufactured by Kettler. Should you wish to purchase spare parts, they can be ordered directly from: www.kettler.co.uk/shop
- Kettler will not be responsible for damaged caused by improper use.
Care & Mantainance
- Before performing any maintenance always disconnect propane gas tank.
- Keep the heating item free and clear from combustible materials.
- Visually inspect burner for obstructions and keep tank enclosure free and clear from debris.
- Use a soft brush to get rid of the mild stains, loose dirt and soil after the burner and pumice stones/ lava rocks/Lava Glass® are completely cooled down. Wipe down with a soft cloth.
- Harsh weather conditions may cause stubborn stains, discoloration and possibly rust pitting.
- Permanent damage may occur if powder or solvent comes in contact with painted or plastic components on this heating unit.
- Keep the heating unit stored away from direct sunlight.
- If storing this unit inside, disconnect the propane gas tank from the gas valve.
- Not using manufacturer approved or supplied parts/accessories may result in a defective condition and void the warranty of this heating unit.
- Always place lid (if applicable) or protective cover on heating item when not in use.
- This product may only be used for its intended purpose for residential premises. Any other uses may affect the warranty.
- Kettler furniture is designed to be left outdoors all year round (excluding cushions).
- We recommend you clean your Kettler furniture at the beginning and end of the season. To clean your Kettler furniture, use warm soapy water only. Never use abrasive chemicals or cleaning agents. To lengthen the life of your product we recommend the wicker cleaner and protector from our after-care range available to purchase from our website. Tree sap and bird droppings should be cleaned off immediately.
- Moving parts such as locking mechanisms, catches and joints need to be lubricated where necessary.
- Kettler furniture can be covered – we recommend that you use Kettler tailored covers (where available) or universal breathable covers.
- This product is 100% recyclable. At the end of the products life, please dispose of responsibly.
- Colours may vary slightly.
Product Code: 0193386-5510C
Product Code: 0193386-2100C
Height: 690 Width: 1250 Depth: 1250
Measurements are in mm unless otherwise stated and are approximate. Please allow a variance of up to 100mm.
1310mm x 1310mm x 90mm
660mm x 860mm x 860mm