Panalsol® 3x3m Frame
The Panalsol® 3x3m Frame creates shade for you and your party as you rest or dine outdoors. The design is simple yet effective. Feed the tailor fitted canopy through the Panalsol frame in seconds by pulling the cover up or down, depending on what side you want shade. A choice of canopy colours are available to match the Kettler range.
Sit outdoors and enjoy the shade on a warm, sunny day with the innovative 3x3m Panalsol® for your garden.
The Kettler Panalsol® 3x3m Frame is the perfect patio shade idea. Relax undercover while enjoying an outdoor meal and a glass of wine. The frame is made of tough, weatherproof aluminium and steel. Added detail at the top of the legs gives the Panalsol® frame added style.
The roof of the frame is designed to let the tailor fitted canopy slide through it so you can pull either side down as the sun moves. Velcro straps on the canopy attach to the legs of the frame to keep the canopy in place. Fixing plates give added stability for security in heavier winds.
- Iron grey powder coated and textured aluminium and steel frame.
- Take down and put up the frame in minutes.
- Easy pull-down system on the canopy.
- Velcro straps wrap around the legs and hold the canopy in place.
- Fixing plates with holes to screw or fix down.
- When not in use and in wet or windy weather we recommend taking the canopy down.
- A choice of two Panalsol® canopies with UV50+ sun protection available.
- 3x4m Panalsol® Frame also available.
Height: 2200mm Width: 3000mm Depth: 3000mm
Measurements are approximate. Please allow a variance of up to 10cm.
19 x 37 x 328cm
It’s not a parasol
It’s not a gazebo
It’s not a pergola
It’s a Panalsol®
The Panalsol® frame has the UV Protection Rating 50+ for sunscreen.
Kettler 3 Year Warranty
The 3 YEAR warranty covers manufacturing faults and is for domestic use only. Terms & conditions apply. No warranty claims can be accepted without a valid proof of purchase. Watch our videos for tips on how to look after your furniture. Watch our videos for tips on how to look after your furniture.
Mix and Match
This is part of a mix and match range of garden furniture. Many of our products are versatile. Make your perfect set combination or simply add co-ordinating accessories.