RHS Hampton Lounge Set
The Hampton Lounge set is a new addition to the popular RHS Collection, featuring a classic yet unique style. The 4-piece lounge set comprises of a 2-seater sofa, two lounge chairs and a rectangular coffee table. Made with solid Acacia wood the RHS Hampton Lounge set will make a great addition to traditional gardens, patios, or conservatory.
The timeless lounge set consists of a 2-seat sofa, 2 lounge chairs and a coffee table, so up to 4 people can relax outdoors in comfort. Beautifully crafted from FSC® approved Acacia Wood, the waterproof and UV resistant lounge set can be left outdoors all year round (except cushions). The rectangular coffee table has a slatted tabletop and provides ample of space for snacks and drinks.
For support and comfort the RHS Hampton Lounge set comes complete with back and seat cushions included. The sage green cushions add to the elegance of the set and compliment the Acacia wood perfectly. For added comfort the seat cushions sit on woven web polyester slings, which are flexible and bouncy. Part of new RHS Hampton range why not add the RHS Hampton dining set, to create the perfect outdoor space.
- Material: FSC® approved Acacia Wood with Polyester back and seat cushions.
- Includes: 1 x 2 seat sofa, 2 x lounge chairs, 1 x rectangular coffee table and 8 x back and seat cushions.
- The RHS Hampton Lounge Set is completely weatherproof, so can be left outdoors all year round (except cushions).
- The sage Green polyester cushions are stain resistant.
- The RHS Hampton Lounge Set can seat up to 4 people.
- The Acacia Wood is FSC® approved, this ensures the wood comes from sustainable forests.
- Part of the new RHS Hampton Range add the RHS Hampton Dining set.
- Add the finishing touches to your Hampton Lounge set with a range of accessories available including the Kettler 3M parasol, Wireless Parasol speaker or the Hardwood Cleaner and Colour Restorer.
Spares Parts available here.
Need To Know
Kettler Cushions, Parasols and Protective Covers 12 Month Manufacturing Faults Warranty
Our quality tailored cushions, parasols and protective covers come with a comprehensive 12 MONTH warranty against manufacturing faults. Our cushions and parasols are not designed to be left outdoors and should be stored away when not in use. Terms & conditions apply. No warranty claims can be accepted without a valid proof of purchase.
Kettler Wood 3 Year Warranty
The 3 YEAR warranty applies to domestic use only. If the product is damaged through accidental damage or mis-use, your warranty will be void. Terms & conditions apply. No warranty claims can be accepted without a valid proof of purchase.
FSC® Certified Wood
All wood products identified as FSC is made of materials from well-managed, FSC-certified forest and other controlled sources. FSC License code (FSC-C1110124).
Care and Maintenance
Care & Maintenance
- This product may only be used for its intended purpose for residential premises. Any other uses may affect the warranty.
- Acacia wood requires regular cleaning and maintenance. Remove dust regularly with a clean soft brush and wipe down with a clean damp cloth. Use pads, mats and coasters under plates, glasses cups etc to protect them from scratches, spills, stains and heat damage. Wipe spills immediately to prevent staining.
- We recommend the following cleaning regime using Kettler wood aftercare treatment to keep the furniture maintained and looking its best:
- Kettler Hardwood Cleaner – during the Spring (once a year)
- Kettler Hardwood Colour Protector – during the Spring (once a year)
- Kettler Hardwood Shield – Spring and Autumn (2-3 times a year). Care products are available to buy from our website www.kettler.co.uk
- Storage: During Winter/wetter months store in a cool, dry and well ventilated location to prevent excessive shrinkage or expansion of the wood. Alternatively cover the furniture with a Kettler tailored cover or use a universal breathable cover.
- Moving parts such as locking mechanisms, catches and joints need to be lubricated where necessary.
- Cushion care – Kettler cushions are not suitable for dry cleaning and not machine washable. They are sponge clean only. Why not consider our “Fabric care kit” from our website for both cleaning and protecting your cushions.
- Kettler furniture can be covered – we recommend that you only use Kettler tailored covers (where available) or a universal breathable cover.
- This product is 100% recyclable. At the end of the products life, please dispose of responsibly.
- Colours may vary slightly.
Height: 74/81.5cm Width: 67cm Depth: 82cm Height: 35cm Width: 103cm Depth: 60cm Height: 74/81.5cm Width: 130cm Depth: 82cm
Measurements are in cm unless otherwise stated and are approximate. Please allow a variance of up to 10cm.
76cm x 65cm x 147cm
76cm x 65cm x 147cm