The Sella Cross Trainer includes a stylish but simple, back-lit LCD console which displays time, RPM, distance, calories, watt / power output and heart rate while you workout. The integrated tablet and phone holder allows you to keep up with your latest updates or watch your favourite TV series.
Full body, all-round workout.
The Sella includes internal memory to store up to 4 users’ data.
Thanks to the 350mm stride length and adjustable footplates (up to 190cm), your body avoids over stretching throughout your workout. The magnetic resistance is motorised for extremely smooth motion, and can be gently increased or decreased between 24 separate stages.
Track your heart rate as you exercise thanks to the integrated hand pulse sensors, or you can use an optional Polar chest strap thanks to the integrated receiver. Other nice touches include a sweat resistant key pad and drink bottle holder.
Download our Cross Trainer Comparison Chart.
Up to 4 User Programmes
LCD display with 19 programs including HRC. Scan feature shows time, RPM, distance, calories, watt / power output and heart rate.
Adjustable footplates for extra comfort.
- Magnetic brake system offering 24 stages of resistance.
- Integrated tablet / phone holder.
- Flywheel approx. 8 kg.
- LCD display with 19 programs including HRC. Scan feature shows time, RPM, distance, calories, watt / power output and heart rate.
- Stride length: 350mm.
- 4 user programmes.
- Continuous display of time, speed, distance, total distance and heart rate.
- Maximum load 150 kg.
- Hand sensors for pulse measurement and integrated POLAR compatible receiver for use with chest strap (optional).
- Q Factor (width between each footplate): 190mm.
- Adjustable footplates for extra comfort.
- Drink bottle holder.
- Perspiration-resistant keys.
- Transport castors at front.
- Assembled dimensions: L 115cm x W 58cm x H153cm.
- 3 yr parts and labour warranty.
Measurements are approximate. Please allow 10cm.