Sprint Air Princess
Teach your child how to cycle with the Sprint Air Princess Balance Bike, a cute learning aid to build confidence in little ones on two wheels. The pink and white colours are great for little girls and the crown at the front of the glider bike is befitting of a princess. Suitable for ages 2+, the padded seat has a height adjustment of up to 43cm.
Toddlers can develop their skills at balancing on a bicycle in a safe and fun way.
The Sprint Air Princess is made for royalty ready to learn to ride a bike.
The steel tubing includes a scratch resistant coating to maintain its look even after any knocks or scrapes. The padded seat feels comfy to sit on and can be adjusted from 35cm right up to 43cm. The Sprint Air Princess is recommended for children aged 2 to 5 years.
The handles are designed for small hands, while a handbrake is easy for a child to use. A side stand keeps the balance bike upright when not in use. The fun design is made to get toddlers interested in learning how to cycle.
- Steel tubing frame with scratch resistant polyester coating.
- Ball bearing mounted 12.5" pneumatic tyres.
- Padded seat, height adjustable between 35-43cm.
- Safety handles with child appropriate handbrake and handlebar pad.
- Stable side stand.
- Unlimited turning radius.
- Easy assembly.
- Suitable for children 2 years+.
- Dimensions: W94 x H57 x D42cm.
- 12 month warranty (parts and labour - return to us warranty) (terms and conditions apply).
77 X 17 X 33cm