Save £200 on the Kettler Arena Treadmill, if you make a purchase before 19th July 2020.
The Kettler Arena treadmill will allow you to improve your fitness in the comfort of your own home. Boasting the latest features, the folding treadmill is suitable for a wide range of training. With the lowest starting speed of any treadmill, the Arena is ideal if you want to start easy or need to do rehabilitation training.
There are 7 HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) built-in programs which, can be tailored to your time and distance, allowing you to improve your cardio and push yourself further. Watch your time, speed, pulse, and other functions as you work out, on the large LCD display screen, which is very simple and user friendly.
The Arena treadmill can reach a top speed of 18km/h, and you can even challenge yourself further with the different inclines, which range from flat to 12%. To keep you going that extra mile the Arena is Bluetooth compatible, so you are kept entertained as you work up a sweat, through the high-powered stereo speaker.
- Big LCD Display with blue back light
- Display shows time, speed, elevation, pulse, distance, calories, program
- 8 built-in programs in 8 levels, including 7 x HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) programs
- Each programme can be individually tailored to specific time or distance
- Bluetooth: Wireless music playback through high powered stereo speakers
- 4 x direct speed buttons
- Continue power DC 2.5CHP
- Speed 0.3 – 18.0km/h (lowest starting speed on market)
- Incline 0-12%
- Running area 149 X47 CMS
- Soft drop folding mechanism
- Cushioning – fully shock absorbed deck
- Max user weight: 135kg
- Handrail buttons adjusting speed and elevation
- Cool down feature
- Built dimensions: L186 x W64 x H132cm
- Folded Dimensions: L149 x W64 x H132cm
- Very easy to assemble
- 3 yr parts and labour warranty
- Treadmill Assembly is available for £150. If you wish to book this call 01527 588981 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, to book your appointment.