The Melbourne go-kart for kids includes an adjustable seat with back protection to keep children safe while they play. The seat adjusts for kids from 2.9 to 3.6ft tall and recommended for ages 3-5 years.
A synthetic material makes up the durable tyres, and a rear handbrake controls the two back wheels. The Melbourne is an ideal present as a kid’s first pedal go-kart. The high-quality, steel tube frame withstands bumps and scrapes with a scratch-resistant coating.
- Suitable for children aged 3-5 years.
- Height guide: 90-110cm.
- High-quality steel tube frame with scratch-resistant polyester coating.
- Synthetic tyres.
- Moulded, adjustable seat.
- Freewheel facility.
- Handbrake controls for both rear wheels.
- Maximum load: 50kg.
- Weight: 11kg.
- Built dimensions: 100 x 58 x 53cm.
- Boxed dimensions: 100 x 57 x 28cm.
- 3 year warranty (conditions apply).
- Made in Germany.
- More KETTLER Go-Karts available here.
Delivery & Returns:
- FREE delivery inside the UK (see delivery conditions for exclusions).
- Delivery within approximately 3-5 working days.
- You can return your product to Kettler 28 days after purchase as long as it is in an unused and resalable condition. See terms and conditions for full policy.
Kettler Go-Karts Close Up: