The Kettler Indoor 5 table tennis table is not only stylish but boasts a number of impressive features including a multi-coated 19mm 3tecWood playing surface, which provides a consistent bounce. Plus, the sturdy square tube legs can be adjusted to provide a level playing surface on uneven ground. Even if you don’t have an opponent, you can still practice your serve by folding up half the table into the “playback position”.
Once you are done playing, the table can be easily folded upright and with 4 double wheels, the table can be easily rolled away for storage. Boasting an expansive length of 274cm the robust table meets international tournament size standards, whilst the automatic locking system will keep the ping pong table securely in place during play and storage.
Please note: The Kettler Indoor 5 table tennis table is only suitable for use in rooms where the temperature is constant, and the atmosphere is dry.
- Dimensions: 274cm (L) x 152.5cm (W) x 76cm (H)
- Tabletop: Multi-coated 19mm thick 3tecWooden playing board.
- Frame: 50mm hard-wearing steel frame and solid 30mm x 30mm powder coated square tube legs.
- Locking Mechanism: Automatic locking system in storage and playing position.
- Height adjustable legs by up to 30mm
- 4 Double Wheels for easy movement
- Playback facility for individual training
- Side-mounted ball and bat holders.
- Suitable for indoor use only.
- Net and post set included.
- Made in Germany
- 3 Year warranty