Balance bikes help toddlers build confidence without the need for pedals so they are ready to speed off into the next stage of cycling.
With no pedals or stabilisers, children propel themselves along by pushing the ground with their feet, learning to balance themselves in a safe and fun way.
With ten-inch wheels, an adjustable padded seat, and a steel tubing frame with scratch-resistant polyester coating, KETTLER balance bikes are suitable for children between the ages of 2-4.
- The steel frame is sturdy and robust and has acrylic coating.
- High quality plastic 10″ bearing wheels need no maintenance.
- The seat is well padded and can be adjusted to suit the body height (33-43cm).
- Safety grips and handlebar cushion.
- The limited turning radius is perfect for balance bike beginners.
- Suitable for children aged 2-4 years (50kg max).
- Easy assembly.
- Dimensions: 79 x 52 x 43cm.
- More KETTLER Go-Karts available here.