The Suzuka Air Go-Kart is for the serious, speed demons aged 4-8 years.
The air tyres are a popular feature for uneven streets and give an authentic, racing experience.
The cool, orange and black frame is scratch resistant and matches the sporty wheel hubs.
Kids get complete control when riding with the dual handbrake controls. The fully adjustable seat uses a quick connector to ensure the optimal seat position. Recommended for heights of 100 to 130cm, the Suzuka Air go-kart is designed for cool kids who like to go fast.
- Suitable for children 4-8 years.
- Height guide 100-130cm.
- Sturdy steel frame with scratch resistant polyester coating.
- Adjustable, moulded seat.
- Freewheel facility.
- Pneumatic tyres with sporty hubs.
- Handbrake controls both rear wheels.
- Maximum load: 50kg.
- Made in Germany.
- Product weight: 13kg.
- Built dimensions: 111 x 64 x 61cm.
- Boxed dimensions: 107 x 66 x 61cm.
- 3 year warranty (conditions apply).
- More KETTLER Go-Karts available here.
Kettler Go-Karts Close Up:
Comfortable adjustable seat
107 x 66 x 61cm