To enter a competition you must be:
- (a) UK resident; and
(b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
(c) you must enter between (3rd April 2020 to 15th May 2020)
- Competitions are not open to employees of Kettler (GB) Limited, their immediate families, agents or anyone professionally connected to this competition.
- To enter the competition, you must correctly fill in and submit the competition entry form. No purchase necessary.
- Only one entry per person permitted. If you enter multiple times, then all entries will be rendered void. No responsibility is accepted for invalid, incomplete, illegible, lost entries or entries delayed in transit.
- Sending an e-mail is not proof that we have received your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
- The closing date is as specified in each competition, and Kettler GB reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time, without prior notice.
- If you win the competition, you will be notified by post and/or e-mail. Please ensure the details you provide are correct. If you fail to respond within 2 weeks of being notified, Kettler GB reserves the right to offer the prize to someone else. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into discussion.
- You can find out who has won a particular competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to Kettler (GB) Limited, Merse Road, North Moons Moat, Redditch, Worcestershire, B98 9HL after the closing date.
- By entering the competition, you agree for Kettler GB to send you future marketing information through email and post.
- The panel of judges for each competition will be comprised of members of the marketing team of a relevant department of Kettler GB Limited.
- If the advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- This competition is being run by Kettler (GB) Limited.
- Kettler (GB) Limited reserves the right to amend these rules at any time, without prior notice. Kettler (GB) may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
- Kettler (GB) Limited will endeavour to send prizes within 12 weeks of the competition end date but can change, without prior notice. Delivery is to the UK mainland only. Delivery of this item will be made by two-man carrier Monday to Friday 7.30am-8pm (time slot is given closer to delivery date). Once the delivery is booked and confirmed, it cannot be changed, and delivery charges may apply if delivery is unable to take place. This is a curbside delivery only. The item will arrive boxed and will require assembly.
- Entry is deemed acceptance of these terms. Failure to meet these eligibility requirements will result in forfeiture of the prize. Kettler GB reserve the right to not enter any correspondence regarding this.
- Winners Prize: Palma Round Sofa set in either white-wash or Rattan plus a deluxe Panasol and two Universal Electric Lanterns (65cm and 50cm). The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and no part of the prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.