Terrace Floor Standing Electric Heater
An exciting new addition to the Kalos garden heating range, the Terrace Floor Standing patio heater allows you to enjoy your garden even on a chilly summer’s night. With a stylish sandy grey lampshade and an impressive heat output of up to 2000W, the patio heater will make a perfect addition to your outdoor space.
The multi-functional Terrace Floor Standing patio heater provides both heat and light, ideal for when you want to socialise with family and friends on a cool summers evening. With an adjustable pole height, you can choose the position which provides the ideal heat distribution for your outdoor space. The patio heater has multiple heat settings from 800W to 2000W, giving you the flexibility to adjust the temperature depending on the weather.
Although expansive in size the Terrace Floor standing patio heater is held securely in place by the sturdy metal base. With a built-in tip-over protection you can rest assured that if the heater is not upright it will automatically turn off, eliminating the risk of any accidents. Also available in the Terrace range is a tabletop heater and ceiling heater, so you can create a complete set.
1 x Terrace Floor Standing Electric Heater and 1 x Remote Control.
- Double frost halogen heating lamp with rose gold coating which emits a soft, warm colour.
- Choice of heat settings from 800W to 2000W.
- Comes with a handy remote control included.
- Cable Length: 1.8m
- For additional safety features a built-in tip-over protection so the heater will automatically switch off when not upright.
- IP Rating: IP45. IP Rating explained
- Need To Know
Care and Maintenance
If the heater will not be used for a long period of time, store it in a cool, dry location when not
Care & Maintenance
- Unplug the unit and let it cool completely.
- When disconnected from the electrical supply, clean the outside of the patio heater with a damp cloth. Never use corrosive or solvent cleaners or immerse in water.
- Any maintenance or repairs including replacing the halogen tube should only be carried out by a qualified electrician or by a recommended service centre.
Height: 2100 Diameter: 500
Measurements are in mm unless otherwise stated and are approximate. Please allow a variance of up to 100mm.
645mm x 565mm x 470mm