Terrace Pendant Electric Heater
Part of the exciting new Terrace range the Pendant Electric Heater is compact, yet powerful allowing you to enjoy your patio whatever the weather. The robust patio ceiling heater provides 2000W heat output and uses low frequency waves making it a cost-effective option. Boasting a stylish and contemporary design the electric ceiling heater will add the finishing touches to your outdoor space.
Unobtrusive and robust the Terrace Pendant Electric Heater is ideal for enjoying long relaxing evenings in the patio. Boasting an impressive 2000W heat output the patio heater is silent, safe and efficient as it will start providing warmth as soon as its turned on. The durable patio heater is made with hard-wearing stainless steel and has a sandy grey coloured lampshade, giving it a stylish and contemporary look.
The multi-functional Terrace pendant is a source of both heat and LED light, which are independently controlled so you can enjoy a drink outdoors, whatever the weather. Part of the exciting new Terrace collection, which also includes a floor standing heater and a tabletop patio heater, add the finishing touches to your outdoor space with these stylish electric heaters.
1 x Terrace Pendant Electric Heater and 1 x Remote Control
- Frost halogen heating lamp with rose gold coating which emits a soft, warm colour.
- Choice of heat settings from 800W to 2000W.
- Multi functional as the electric heater provides both heat and light, which are independently controlled.
- Comes with a handy remote control included.
- Need To Know
Care and Maintenance
If the heater will not be used for a long period of time, store it in a cool, dry location when not in use. To prevent dust and dirt build-up, use the original packaging to repack the unit.
Care & Maintenance
- Unplug the unit and let it cool completely.
- To keep the heater clean, the outer shell may be cleaned with a soft, damp cloth. You may use a mild detergent if necessary. After cleaning, dry the unit with a soft cloth.
- DO NOT use alcohol, gasoline, abrasive powders, furniture polish, or rough brushes to clean the heater. This may cause damage or deterioration to the surface of the heater.
- Although this heater is outdoor approved, DO NOT immerse the heater in water for your safety.
- The light source of this luminaire is not replaceable; when the light source reaches its end of life the whole luminaire shall be replaced.
- Wait until the unit is completely dry before use.
Height: 300mm Diameter: 500mm
Measurements are approximate. Please allow a variance of up to 10cm.
565mm x 565mm x 365mm