The classic Caredo chair is a popular choice in the Kettler garden furniture range, providing countless gardens with comfy places to dine.
The time you spend in your garden is precious and Kettler wants your garden chairs to help you dine, relax and enjoy your time outdoors. A favourite for its simple, comfy design, the Caredo Chair is a gem in our metal range.
The durable steel mesh comes in an iron grey colourway for that vintage look. The curved armrests and back aid in your posture. Simply relax on a patio and enjoy the outdoors.
Mix and match the Caredo chair with Kettler’s wide choice of metal tables and parasols for your perfect outdoor garden furniture set. Tailored cushions are also available, coming in a variety of colours and give added comfort while you relax.
£85.00Buy From Stockist
- Material: Steel Mesh seat and back.
- Enhanced thermoguard
- 3 seat pad colours: Sage, Stone & Slate
- Durable and long-lasting – two of the main characteristics of metal.
- Colour: Iron Grey.
- Stackable for neat storage.
- Tailored cushions available in 3 designs.
- Protective footcaps.
- Mix and match with our metal garden tables and accessories.
Mix and Match
This is part of a mix and match range of garden furniture. Many of our products are versatile. Make your perfect set combination or simply add co-ordinating accessories.
24 x 125.5 x 62cm
- Care and Maintenance
Kettler Metal 3 Year Anti-Rust Warranty
Metal Furniture is backed by a comprehensive 3 YEAR anti-rust warranty. Every steel product is treated with our Enhanced Thermoguard+ process. Enhanced Thermoguard+ features state of the art coating technology, specially developed for outdoor conditions. In short, it offers the best weather protection available and is only found on KETTLER products. It requires practically no care except for an occasional wash with mild soapy water. Terms & conditions apply. No warranty claims can be accepted without a valid proof of purchase.
- Delivery and Returns
Prices INCLUDE delivery to UK mainland addresses in England, Scotland and Wales (exclusions apply). All standard deliveries are Monday to Friday (7am-6.30pm exclusions apply).
Unfortunately, at this stage we cannot deliver to any postcode commencing:
JE GY KW ZE HS BT and any code in the range: TR21-TR25 and Eire.
Please call us on 0845 026 5995 if you live in one of these postcode areas.
In addition, some postcodes attract a delivery surcharge and have extended delivery times:
Any code commencing: PA IV AB PH DD IM.
Any code in the ranges: PO30-38 and PO40-41
If you live in one of these postcodes, we will call you to arrange surcharge payment.
- Any item bought on our website includes a 14 day money back guarantee. If you wish to return the item, you must return it to us in its original packaging, in an unused and resalable condition.
- All returns made under the 14-day money back guarantee must be at your own expense (recorded delivery recommended).
- If we find the item to be used or not resaleable or outside of the timescales we will return to you at your cost.
- We will refund you via the same payment method within 14 working days of receiving the item back. This does not affect your statutory rights. If any item is returned as faulty and there is no fault covered by the warranty the item will be returned at your cost.
- To return an item, please email the after sales team at email@example.com. Include a copy of your invoice. We will send an authorisation code for returning the item.
- Any returns must include a copy of your invoice.
Once your order has been placed, there is no facility to cancel your order. You will have to wait for delivery and then return following the guidelines above.
- Delivery and Returns