Create an outdoor haven with the elba daybed, beautifully constructed with a strong and hard-wearing aluminium frame. This ensures it is completely weatherproof and rustproof, so can be kept outdoors all year round (except cushions). The luxuriously thick cushions boast a foam core, providing maximum comfort as you enjoy your garden on a hot summer’s day.
The quality is in the details, whether it’s the side panel made from FSC® certified teak wood or the large adjustable canopy, which you can pull down from either side to stay protected when the sun is out. The daybed gives you the freedom to choose from 6 reclining positions, allowing you to relax in comfort. With plenty of space for two people, you can snuggle up with a loved one or simply spread out, on your own.
£1,799.00Buy From Stockist
- Material: Aluminium frame, painted in anthracite with FSC® certified teak wood sides panels. Polyester back and seat cushions and Polyester canopy in grey with PU coating
- Included: 1 x elba Daybed frame, 4 x grey cushions and 1 x grey canopy
- Weatherproof the daybed can be left outdoors all year round (except cushion)
- Cushions have a 5cm foam core, providing maximum comfort.
- The daybed feature 6 reclining positions.
- The sliding canopy can be moved to either side to stay protected as the sun moves.
- Part of the much loved elba Collection you can create a complete garden furniture set by adding an elba Corner Sofa, elba Dining or elba accessories.
- Protective cover for the elba Daybed is available to purchase here.
Spare Parts are available to purchase here.
290mm x 1850mm x 2030mm
- Product Booklets
Care and Maintenance
Care & Maintenance
- This product may only be used for its intended purpose for residential premises. Any other uses may affect the warranty.
- Kettler furniture is designed to be left outdoors all year round (excluding cushions). Cushions should be stored in a dry ambient temperature when not in use. Failure to comply with the outlined care instructions for the cushions will result in the warranty being invalidated.
- Kettler cushions are not suitable for dry cleaning and are not machine washable. Sponge clean only. We recommend the use of the Kettler fabric care kit to clean and protect your cushions. This is available to purchase form the Kettler website.
- We recommend to maintain and lengthen the life of this product you follow the below regime:
On wood areas:
First moisten the wood with water.
Apply the HARDWOOD CLEANER with a soft cloth or sponge. Allow to soak for 3 minutes.
Brush the furniture clean with a scrubbing pad in the direction of the grain.
Rinse furniture well with water.
We recommended that you treat your teak furniture with Hardwood cleaner once a year at the beginning of April.
Apply a thin layer of Instant Grey Protector with a soft cloth.
Allow to dry for 1 hour and then the wood has turned driftwood-grey. (If you wish to have a more intense grey colour, apply a second thin layer).
We recommended that you treat your teak furniture with Instant Grey Protector once a year at the beginning of April.
On grey teak: apply carefully by dabbing (rubbing damages the grey patina).
Make sure the Hardwood is 100% dry and free of dust.
Apply a thin layer of HARDWOOD SHIELD with a soft cloth. Allow to dry for one hour and then apply a second thin coat of HARDWOOD SHIELD.
Let the wood dry for 48 hours before exposure to moisture and rain.
We recommended that you treat your teak furniture with HARDWOOD SHIELD twice a year April & October.
On aluminium parts:
The Kettler after-care range available is available to purchase from the Kettler website.
Tree sap and bird droppings should be cleaned off immediately.
- Moving parts such as locking mechanisms, catches and joints need to be lubricated where necessary.
- Kettler furniture can be covered – we recommend that you use Kettler tailored covers (where available) or universal breathable covers.
- This product is 100% recyclable. At the end of the products life, please dispose of responsibly.
- Colours may vary slightly
Guidelines for Use
- Storage: During Winter/wetter months store in a cool, dry and well ventilated location to prevent excessive shrinkage or expansion of the wood. Alternatively cover the furniture with a Kettler tailored cover or use a universal breathable cover.
- Cushions should be stored in a dry ambient temperature when not in use. Failure to comply with the outlined care instructions for the cushions will result in the warranty being invalidated.
Kettler Cushions, Parasols and Protective Covers 12 Month Manufacturing Faults Warranty
Our quality tailored cushions, parasols and protective covers come with a comprehensive 12 MONTH warranty against manufacturing faults. Our cushions and parasols are not designed to be left outdoors and should be stored away when not in use. Terms & conditions apply. No warranty claims can be accepted without a valid proof of purchase.
Kettler 3 Year Warranty
The 3 YEAR warranty covers manufacturing faults and is for domestic use only. Terms & conditions apply. No warranty claims can be accepted without a valid proof of purchase.
FSC® Certified Wood
All wood products identified as FSC is made of materials from well-managed, FSC-certified forest and other controlled sources. FSC License code (FSC-C1110124).
- Delivery and Returns
Prices INCLUDE delivery to UK mainland addresses in England, Scotland and Wales (exclusions apply). All standard deliveries are Monday to Friday (7am-6.30pm exclusions apply).
Unfortunately, at this stage we cannot deliver to any postcode commencing:
JE GY KW ZE HS BT and any code in the range: TR21-TR25 and Eire.
Please call us on 0845 026 5995 if you live in one of these postcode areas.
In addition, some postcodes attract a delivery surcharge and have extended delivery times:
Any code commencing: PA IV AB PH DD IM.
Any code in the ranges: PO30-38 and PO40-41
If you live in one of these postcodes, we will call you to arrange surcharge payment.
- Any item bought on our website includes a 14 day money back guarantee. If you wish to return the item, you must return it to us in its original packaging, in an unused and resalable condition.
- All returns made under the 14-day money back guarantee must be at your own expense (recorded delivery recommended).
- If we find the item to be used or not resaleable or outside of the timescales we will return to you at your cost.
- We will refund you via the same payment method within 14 working days of receiving the item back. This does not affect your statutory rights. If any item is returned as faulty and there is no fault covered by the warranty the item will be returned at your cost.
- To return an item, please email the after sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a copy of your invoice. We will send an authorisation code for returning the item.
- Any returns must include a copy of your invoice.
Once your order has been placed, there is no facility to cancel your order. You will have to wait for delivery and then return following the guidelines above.
- Delivery and Returns