The Large Cushion Box is designed to match Kettler’s oyster or white wash wicker from the popular Casual Dining range.
The lid lifts with ease and stays open with the two gas pistons inside. The lid opens fully to place the cushions inside easily. A water-resistant liner attached to the frame inside the cushion box gives added protection from showers and frost.
The large garden cushion storage box matches the oyster and the white wash wicker from the Casual Dining range. The weatherproof, synthetic wicker wraps around a strong, aluminium frame. Have your cushions ready when the sun comes out with this perfect garden accessory.
Large Cushion Box
Large Cushion Box
£649.00Buy From Stockist
- Handwoven, weatherproof synthetic wicker.
- The storage box is large enough to fit the cushions from the standard corner set or the mini corner set.
- Includes lid with gas pistons keeping the lid open when putting cushions inside.
- Colour: White Wash (026-61042-5510) and Oyster (026-61042-3310).
- Get the range: Casual Dining furniture sets and garden accessories available.
- A protective cover for the cushion box is available.
- We advise taking the cushions and liner out of the cushion box during the winter months.
Mix and Match
This is part of a mix and match range of garden furniture. Many of our products are versatile. Make your perfect set combination or simply add co-ordinating accessories.
20 x 155 x 91cm
- Product Booklets
Care and Maintenance
- This product may only be used for its intended purpose for residential premises. Any other uses may affect the warranty.
- Kettler furniture is designed to be left outdoors all year round (excluding cushions). Cushions should be stored in a dry ambient temperature when not in use. Failure to comply with the outlined care instructions for the cushions will result in the warranty being invalidated.
- Kettler cushions are not suitable for dry cleaning and are not machine washable. Sponge clean only. We recommend the use of the Kettler fabric care kit to clean and protect your cushions. This is available to purchase form the Kettler website.
- We recommend you clean your Kettler furniture at the beginning and end of the season. To clean your Kettler furniture, use warm soapy water only. Never use abrasive chemicals or cleaning agents. To lengthen the life of your product we recommend the wicker cleaner and protector from our after-care range available to purchase from our website. Tree sap and bird droppings should be cleaned off immediately.
- Moving parts such as locking mechanisms, catches and joints need to be lubricated where necessary.
- Kettler furniture can be covered – we recommend that you use Kettler tailored covers (where available) or universal breathable covers. • This product is 100% recyclable. At the end of the products life, please dispose of responsibly.
- Colours may vary slightly.
- The storage box is not a permanent storage solution but for use during drier months.
- The liner needs to be removed when not in use.
- Please be aware that this item is not 100% waterproof.
Kettler Wicker 3 Year Warranty
The 3 YEAR wicker warranty covers manufacturing faults and is for domestic use only. Terms & conditions apply. No warranty claims can be accepted without a valid proof of purchase.
- Delivery and Returns
Prices INCLUDE delivery to UK mainland addresses in England, Scotland and Wales (exclusions apply). All standard deliveries are Monday to Friday (7am-6.30pm exclusions apply).
Unfortunately, at this stage we cannot deliver to any postcode commencing:
JE GY KW ZE HS BT and any code in the range: TR21-TR25 and Eire.
Please call us on 0845 026 5995 if you live in one of these postcode areas.
In addition, some postcodes attract a delivery surcharge and have extended delivery times:
Any code commencing: PA IV AB PH DD IM.
Any code in the ranges: PO30-38 and PO40-41
If you live in one of these postcodes, we will call you to arrange surcharge payment.
- Any item bought on our website includes a 14 day money back guarantee. If you wish to return the item, you must return it to us in its original packaging, in an unused and resalable condition.
- All returns made under the 14-day money back guarantee must be at your own expense (recorded delivery recommended).
- If we find the item to be used or not resaleable or outside of the timescales we will return to you at your cost.
- We will refund you via the same payment method within 14 working days of receiving the item back. This does not affect your statutory rights. If any item is returned as faulty and there is no fault covered by the warranty the item will be returned at your cost.
- To return an item, please email the after sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a copy of your invoice. We will send an authorisation code for returning the item.
- Any returns must include a copy of your invoice.
Once your order has been placed, there is no facility to cancel your order. You will have to wait for delivery and then return following the guidelines above.
- Delivery and Returns