Crafted to the highest standards, the Palma Grande Fire Pit table is made with a durable aluminium frame, which is intricately covered with weatherproof and UV resistant synthetic wicker. This ensures the table won’t deteriorate or fade, even when left outdoors all year round. The slated tabletop is also made from aluminium, which has been hand painted giving it a natural weathered look.
The multifunctional table can be used as a dining table during the day and in the evening, it can be transformed into a cosy fire pit. The real fire will not only keep you warm as you relax outdoors, but also creates a beautiful ambience. The fire pit table features a storage compartment, so you can keep the gas canister (not included) out of sight. Available in White Wash and Oyster, the Palma Grande Fire Pit table can be added to your Palma Grande Corner sofa to create a complete garden furniture set.
Palma Grande Fire Pit Table
Palma Grande Fire Pit Table
£1,149.00Buy From Stockist
- Material: Aluminium slat table top with stainless steel fire pit. Powder coated aluminium frame with a 5mm half round wicker weave.
- Available in White Wash and Oyster.
- Includes: 1 x Palma Grande Fire Pit Table, 1 x wind guard, 1 x metal lid and 1 x bag of lava rocks
- Weatherproof and UV resistant wicker, so you can keep the table outside all year round.
- Compatible with a 5kg propane/patio cylinder with a type 1 connection.
- Discreet side door provides storage for the gas canister.
- Create a complete garden furniture set by adding the Palma Grande Corner Sofa, Palma Sun Loungers, Palma Chair, Palma Bench and Palma Cushion Box.
- Protective cover available here.
- Spare parts can be purchased online here.
128 x 128 x 32cm
- Product Booklets
Care and Maintenance
- This product may only be used for its intended purpose as furniture for residential properties.
- Check all components regularly for correct function, damage and loose connections especially at the start of the season and at 1-2 month intervals dependent on use.
- Damaged components may endanger your safety or shorten the life of the product. Replace all damaged parts immediately. Use only spare parts manufactured by Kettler. Should you wish to purchase spare parts, they can be ordered directly from: www.kettler.co.uk/shop
- Kettler will not be responsible for damaged caused by improper use.
Care & Maintenance
- Before performing any maintenance always disconnect propane gas tank.
- Keep the heating item free and clear from combustible materials.
- Visually inspect burner for obstructions and keep tank enclosure free and clear from debris.
- Use a soft brush to get rid of the mild stains, loose dirt and soil after the burner and pumice stones/ lava rocks/Lava Glass® are completely cooled down. Wipe down with a soft cloth.
- Harsh weather conditions may cause stubborn stains, discoloration and possibly rust pitting.
- Permanent damage may occur if powder or solvent comes in contact with painted or plastic components on this heating unit.
- Keep the heating unit stored away from direct sunlight.
- If storing this unit inside, disconnect the propane gas tank from the gas valve.
- Not using manufacturer approved or supplied parts/accessories may result in a defective condition and void the warranty of this heating unit.
- Always place lid (if applicable) or protective cover on heating item when not in use.
- This product may only be used for its intended purpose for residential premises. Any other uses may affect the warranty.
- Kettler furniture is designed to be left outdoors all year round (excluding cushions).
- We recommend you clean your Kettler furniture at the beginning and end of the season. To clean your Kettler furniture, use warm soapy water only. Never use abrasive chemicals or cleaning agents. To lengthen the life of your product we recommend the wicker cleaner and protector from our after-care range available to purchase from our website. Tree sap and bird droppings should be cleaned off immediately.
- Moving parts such as locking mechanisms, catches and joints need to be lubricated where necessary.
- Kettler furniture can be covered – we recommend that you use Kettler tailored covers (where available) or universal breathable covers.
- This product is 100% recyclable. At the end of the products life, please dispose of responsibly.
- Colours may vary slightly.
Kettler Wicker 3 Year Warranty
The 3 YEAR wicker warranty covers manufacturing faults and is for domestic use only. Terms & conditions apply. No warranty claims can be accepted without a valid proof of purchase.
- Delivery and Returns
Prices INCLUDE delivery to UK mainland addresses in England, Scotland and Wales (exclusions apply). All standard deliveries are Monday to Friday (7am-6.30pm exclusions apply).
Unfortunately, at this stage we cannot deliver to any postcode commencing:
JE GY KW ZE HS BT and any code in the range: TR21-TR25 and Eire.
Please call us on 0845 026 5995 if you live in one of these postcode areas.
In addition, some postcodes attract a delivery surcharge and have extended delivery times:
Any code commencing: PA IV AB PH DD IM.
Any code in the ranges: PO30-38 and PO40-41
If you live in one of these postcodes, we will call you to arrange surcharge payment.
- Any item bought on our website includes a 14 day money back guarantee. If you wish to return the item, you must return it to us in its original packaging, in an unused and resalable condition.
- All returns made under the 14-day money back guarantee must be at your own expense (recorded delivery recommended).
- If we find the item to be used or not resaleable or outside of the timescales we will return to you at your cost.
- We will refund you via the same payment method within 14 working days of receiving the item back. This does not affect your statutory rights. If any item is returned as faulty and there is no fault covered by the warranty the item will be returned at your cost.
- To return an item, please email the after sales team at email@example.com. Include a copy of your invoice. We will send an authorisation code for returning the item.
- Any returns must include a copy of your invoice.
Once your order has been placed, there is no facility to cancel your order. You will have to wait for delivery and then return following the guidelines above.
- Delivery and Returns