The compact Versa Sofa set is ideal for the modern garden, particularly if you are short on space, as the 2 lounge chairs can be stored under the sofa when not in use. The stylish Sofa set is made to last with a sturdy aluminium frame, which is weatherproof and rustproof. The matching coffee table is also made with hard-wearing aluminium and has a slatted tabletop, providing plenty of space for your snacks and drinks. As the Versa Set is completely weather-resistant you can keep it outdoors all year round (except cushions), without it deteriorating or changing colour.
The Versa Sofa Set comes complete with 7cm thick polyester cushions included, with the back cushions slightly angled, so you can relax in comfort.
Versa Sofa Set
Versa Sofa Set
£799.00Buy From Stockist
- Material: Sturdy aluminium frame with 7cm thick back and seat cushions
- Includes: 1 x 2-seater sofa, 2 x lounge chairs and 1 x rectangular coffee table.
- Made with sturdy and durable aluminium frame, the set can be left outdoors all year round (except cushions).
- Features space saving function, allowing you to store the lounge chairs frame under the sofa when not in use.
- 7cm thick cushions included in matching grey colour. Made with polyester they feature UV light protection to prevent the colour from fading and are stain resistant.
- The back cushions are slightly angled for added comfort and support.
- Part of the Menos Collection which includes the Versa Corner Lounge Set, Cassis Collection, Lyon Duo set and the Kingston Lounge Set.
Spare Parts available here.
69 x 77 x 146.5cm
- Product Booklets
Care and Maintenance
Care & Maintenance
- Purchase garden furniture cleaners and protectors here.
- This product may only be used for its intended purpose for residential premises. Any other uses may affect the warranty.
- Kettler furniture is designed to be left outdoors all year round (excluding cushions). Cushions should be stored in a dry ambient temperature when not in use. Failure to comply with the outlined care instructions for the cushions will result in the warranty being invalidated.
- Kettler cushions are not suitable for dry cleaning and are not machine washable. Sponge clean only. We recommend the use of the Kettler fabric care kit to clean and protect your cushions. This is available to purchase from the Kettler website.
- We recommend you clean your Kettler furniture at the beginning and end of the season. To clean your Kettler furniture, we recommend the Kettler multi surface cleaner which is available to buy from the Kettler website. Alternatively use warm soapy water avoiding any harsh chemicals. Tree sap and bird droppings should be cleaned off immediately.
- Moving parts such as locking mechanisms, catches and joints need to be lubricated where necessary.
- Kettler furniture can be covered – we recommend that you only use Kettler tailored covers (where available).
- This product is 100% recyclable. At the end of the products life, please dispose of responsibly.
- Colours may vary slightly.
- Please be aware that painted/varnished surfaces can be damaged by sunscreens and oil based products. If the surface of your Kettler leisure furniture comes into contact with sunscreens, the surface is to be cleaned without delay as described above.
Only in this way can lasting discolouration of the surface by the ingredients of the sunscreen be prevented.
12 Month Warranty
Our quality tailored cushions, parasols and protective covers come with a comprehensive 12 MONTH warranty against manufacturing faults. Our cushions and parasols are not designed to be left outdoors and should be stored away when not in use. Terms & conditions apply. No warranty claims can be accepted without a valid proof of purchase.
- Delivery and Returns
Prices INCLUDE delivery to UK mainland addresses in England, Scotland and Wales (exclusions apply). All standard deliveries are Monday to Friday (7am-6.30pm exclusions apply).
Unfortunately, at this stage we cannot deliver to any postcode commencing:
JE GY KW ZE HS BT and any code in the range: TR21-TR25 and Eire.
Please call us on 0845 026 5995 if you live in one of these postcode areas.
In addition, some postcodes attract a delivery surcharge and have extended delivery times:
Any code commencing: PA IV AB PH DD IM.
Any code in the ranges: PO30-38 and PO40-41
If you live in one of these postcodes, we will call you to arrange surcharge payment.
- Any item bought on our website includes a 14 day money back guarantee. If you wish to return the item, you must return it to us in its original packaging, in an unused and resalable condition.
- All returns made under the 14-day money back guarantee must be at your own expense (recorded delivery recommended).
- If we find the item to be used or not resaleable or outside of the timescales we will return to you at your cost.
- We will refund you via the same payment method within 14 working days of receiving the item back. This does not affect your statutory rights. If any item is returned as faulty and there is no fault covered by the warranty the item will be returned at your cost.
- To return an item, please email the after sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a copy of your invoice. We will send an authorisation code for returning the item.
- Any returns must include a copy of your invoice.
Once your order has been placed, there is no facility to cancel your order. You will have to wait for delivery and then return following the guidelines above.
- Delivery and Returns