The Chelsea Bistro Table comes from our RHS by Kettler wooden garden furniture range. The traditional designs are perfect for cottage gardens.
Our eucalyptus wood has an attractive colour and grain. It is completely natural with long-lasting weather resistance. A teak oil coating gives the wood additional durability and brings out the natural colour of the eucalyptus wood.
The foldable garden table stores away easily when not in use. The matching Bistro Chairs also fold away to keep them tidy during the wet and winter months.
Complete your own bistro garden set with the RHS by Kettler Chelsea 70cm table. Enjoy your garden with a loved one in a quiet spot with our RHS by Kettler garden furniture range.
RHS Chelsea Bistro Table
RHS Chelsea Bistro Table
£134.00Buy From Stockist
- Foldable design.
- FSC® Certified wood – best practices for forest management.
- Teak oil coating for weather-resistant durability.
- View the full Chelsea wooden garden furniture.
14.5 X 72.5 X 92cm
- Product Booklets
Care and Maintenance
We recommend the following cleaning regime using Kettler wood aftercare treatment to keep the furniture maintained and looking its best:
- Kettler Hardwood Cleaner – during the Spring (once a year). First moisten the wood with water. Apply the HARDWOOD CLEANER with a soft cloth or sponge. Allow to soak for 3 minutes. Brush the furniture clean with a scrubbing pad in the direction of the grain. Rinse furniture well with water.
- Kettler Hardwood Colour Protector – during the Spring (once a year). Use the Instant Protector (Brown) for the Chelsea range. Apply a thin layer of the protector with a soft cloth. Allow to dry for 1 hour and then the wood has turned brown. (If you wish to have a more intense colour, apply a second thin layer).
- Kettler Hardwood Shield – Spring and Autumn (2-3 times a year). Make sure the Hardwood is 100% dry and free of dust. Apply a thin layer of HARDWOOD SHIELD with a soft cloth. Allow to dry for one hour and then apply a second thin coat of HARDWOOD SHIELD. Let the wood dry for 48 hours before exposure to moisture and rain.
- Care products are available to buy from www.kettler.co.uk
- Storage: During Winter/wetter months store in a cool, dry and well-ventilated location to prevent excessive shrinkage or expansion of the wood. Alternatively cover the furniture with a Kettler tailored cover (where available) or use a universal breathable cover.
- Moving parts such as locking mechanisms, catches and joints need to be checked/lubricated where necessary.
- This product is 100% recyclable. At the end of the products life, please dispose of responsibly.
- Colours may vary slightly.
Kettler Wood 12 Month Warranty
Our 12 Month warranty applies to domestic use only. If the product is damaged through accidental damage or mis-use, your warranty will be void. Terms & conditions apply. No warranty claims can be accepted without a valid proof of purchase.
FSC® Certified Wood
All wood products identified as FSC is made of materials from well-managed, FSC-certified forest and other controlled sources. FSC License code (FSC-C1110124).
- Delivery and Returns
Prices INCLUDE delivery to UK mainland addresses in England, Scotland and Wales (exclusions apply). All standard deliveries are Monday to Friday (7am-6.30pm exclusions apply).
Unfortunately, at this stage we cannot deliver to any postcode commencing:
JE GY KW ZE HS BT and any code in the range: TR21-TR25 and Eire.
Please call us on 0845 026 5995 if you live in one of these postcode areas.
In addition, some postcodes attract a delivery surcharge and have extended delivery times:
Any code commencing: PA IV AB PH DD IM.
Any code in the ranges: PO30-38 and PO40-41
If you live in one of these postcodes, we will call you to arrange surcharge payment.
- Any item bought on our website includes a 14 day money back guarantee. If you wish to return the item, you must return it to us in its original packaging, in an unused and resalable condition.
- All returns made under the 14-day money back guarantee must be at your own expense (recorded delivery recommended).
- If we find the item to be used or not resaleable or outside of the timescales we will return to you at your cost.
- We will refund you via the same payment method within 14 working days of receiving the item back. This does not affect your statutory rights. If any item is returned as faulty and there is no fault covered by the warranty the item will be returned at your cost.
- To return an item, please email the after sales team at email@example.com. Include a copy of your invoice. We will send an authorisation code for returning the item.
- Any returns must include a copy of your invoice.
Once your order has been placed, there is no facility to cancel your order. You will have to wait for delivery and then return following the guidelines above.
- Delivery and Returns