Beautifully crafted, the Cora Dining chairs perfectly blend traditional elegance with contemporary design.
The sturdy chairs are made with FSC® certified Acacia wood with hardwearing rope detailing on the back. The rope is UV resistant and weatherproof which means the chairs can be left outdoors all year round (except cushions).
The Cora dining chairs are full of comfort with back and seat cushions included. With minimum maintenance required you can enjoy relaxing on the dining chairs for years to come. You can Mix and Match the dining chairs with a wide choice of Cora dining tables to create garden furniture set perfect for you.
Cora Rope Dining Chair (Pair)
Cora Rope Dining Chair (Pair)
£350.00Buy From Stockist
- 2 Cora Dining chairs made with Acacia wood frame in smoke white.
- Rope detailing around the wood frame which is UV resistant so won’t fade.
- Includes seat and back cushions.
- Stain resistant cushions – we advise taking cushions indoors when not in use.
- FSC® certified wood – best practices for forest management.
- This product requires self assembly
- Get the Range: Take a look at the Cora Lounge collection.
- Spare Parts are available to purchase here.
Mix and Match
This is part of a mix and match range of garden furniture. Many of our products are versatile. Make your perfect set combination or simply add co-ordinating accessories.
98 x 59 x 33.5cm
- Product Booklets
Care and Maintenance
This product may only be used for its intended purpose for residential premises. Any other uses may affect the warranty.
To maintain and lengthen the life of this product, we recommend the following regime:
- Kettler furniture is designed to be left outdoors all year round (excluding cushions). Cushions should be stored in a dry ambient temperature when not in use.
- Kettler cushions are not suitable for dry cleaning and are not machine washable. They are sponge clean only. We recommend the use of the Kettler fabric care kit to clean and protect your cushions.
- Wicker can be cleaned with the Kettler Wicker Care Kit cleaner and rope using the Kettler Fabric care kit (where relevant).
- Remove dust regularly with a clean soft brush and wipe down with a clean damp cloth.
- Tree sap and bird droppings should be cleaned off immediately with warm soapy water.
1. Ensure the product is clean. If the product is clean, you can go straight to stage 2. Cleaner is only required if it hasn’t been treated for 6-12 months.
Use Hardwood cleaner: First moisten the wood with water. Apply the HARDWOOD CLEANER with a soft cloth or sponge. Allow to soak for 3 minutes. Brush the furniture clean with a scrubbing pad in the direction of the grain. Rinse furniture well with water.
We recommended that you treat your wooden furniture with Hardwood cleaner when required.
2. Use Instant Smoke White Protector for Cora: Apply a thin layer of Instant Smoke White Protector with a soft cloth.
Allow to dry for 1 hour and then the wood has turned smoke white. (If you wish to have a more intense colour, apply a second thin layer).
We recommended that you treat your furniture with Instant Smoke White Protector twice a year (April & October).
3. Hardwood Shield: Apply carefully by dabbing. Make sure the hardwood is 100% dry and free of dust. Apply a thin layer of HARDWOOD SHIELD with a soft cloth. Allow to dry for one hour and then apply a second thin coat of HARDWOOD SHIELD. Let the wood dry for 48 hours before exposure to moisture and rain.
We recommended that you treat your furniture with HARDWOOD SHIELD twice a year (April & October).
Failure to comply with the outlined care instructions will result in the warranty being invalidated.
- Moving parts such as locking mechanisms, catches and joints need to be lubricated where necessary.
- Storage: During Winter/wetter months store in a cool, dry and well ventilated location to prevent excessive shrinkage or expansion of the wood. Alternatively cover the furniture with a Kettler tailored cover (where available) or use a universal breathable cover.
- This product is 100% recyclable. At the end of the products life, please dispose of responsibly.
- Colours may vary slightly.
Kettler Cushions, Parasols and Protective Covers 12 Month Manufacturing Faults Warranty
Our quality tailored cushions, parasols and protective covers come with a comprehensive 12 MONTH warranty against manufacturing faults. Our cushions and parasols are not designed to be left outdoors and should be stored away when not in use. Terms & conditions apply. No warranty claims can be accepted without a valid proof of purchase.
Kettler Wood 3 Year Warranty
The 3 YEAR warranty applies to domestic use only. If the product is damaged through accidental damage or mis-use, your warranty will be void. Terms & conditions apply. No warranty claims can be accepted without a valid proof of purchase.
- Delivery and Returns
Prices INCLUDE delivery to UK mainland addresses in England, Scotland and Wales (exclusions apply). All standard deliveries are Monday to Friday (7am-6.30pm exclusions apply).
Unfortunately, at this stage we cannot deliver to any postcode commencing:
JE GY KW ZE HS BT and any code in the range: TR21-TR25 and Eire.
Please call us on 0845 026 5995 if you live in one of these postcode areas.
In addition, some postcodes attract a delivery surcharge and have extended delivery times:
Any code commencing: PA IV AB PH DD IM.
Any code in the ranges: PO30-38 and PO40-41
If you live in one of these postcodes, we will call you to arrange surcharge payment.
- Any returns must include a copy of your invoice.
Once your order has been placed, there is no facility to cancel your order. You will have to wait for delivery and then return following the guidelines above.
You may also like…
Cora 150cm Round Dining Table (6-seater)£549.00 View Details
Cora Rectangular Dining Table 230 x 100 x 75cm£599.00 View Details
Cora Dining Table 280 x 110cm£1,499.00 View Details
Cora 120cm Round Dining Table (4-seater)£399.00 View Details
Cora 180cm Round Dining Table (8 seater)£699.00 View Details
Cora Dining Table 240 x 100cm£1,149.00 View Details
- Delivery and Returns