Made with rustproof and waterproof aluminium frame, the elba Low Lounge sofa can be left outdoors all year round (except cushions). The plush cushions have a 5cm foam core in the seats. The frame has a bouncy textile sling under the seat cushions, providing the ultimate comfort.
The low lounge sofa comes complete with a stylish teak wood side table attached, ideal for placing books or drinks on. To create a complete set pair the elba Low Lounge sofa with the standard corner sofa or for bigger gardens the large corner sofa. You can also Mix and Match with a choice of tables including the elba Teak coffee Table or the Kalos Fire pit table.
elba Low Lounge Right & Left Sofa
elba Low Lounge Right & Left Sofa
£1,100.00 – £1,340.00Buy From Stockist
- Material: Sturdy aluminium frame with textile sling seating and thick Polyester seat and back cushions. The side table is made with an aluminium frame and teak wood table top with instant grey coating
- Includes: 1 x left hand sofa with side table and 1 x right hand sofa with side table.
- Completely weatherproof; can leave outdoors all year round (except cushions).
- Thick, anthracite coloured cushions with a 5cm foam core in the seat/base cushions, providing maximum comfort.
- Can seat up to 4 people.
- The teak wood tabletop is FSC® certified, ensuring best practice for forest management.
- Create a complete set by adding the elba Standard low lounge corner sofa or the elba Large low lounge corner sofa and the elba Coffee Table.
- Protective Cover available here.
- Spare Parts are available to purchase here.
Mix and Match
This is part of a mix and match range of garden furniture. Many of our products are versatile. Make your perfect set combination or simply add co-ordinating accessories.
780mm x 630mm x 175mm
- Product Booklets
Care and Maintenance
Care & Maintenance
- This product may only be used for its intended purpose for residential premises. Any other uses may affect the warranty.
- Kettler furniture is designed to be left outdoors all year round (excluding cushions). Cushions should be stored in a dry ambient temperature when not in use. Failure to comply with the outlined care instructions for the cushions will result in the warranty being invalidated.
- Kettler cushions are not suitable for dry cleaning and are not machine washable. Sponge clean only. We recommend the use of the Kettler fabric care kit to clean and protect your cushions. This is available to purchase form the Kettler website.
- We recommend to maintain and lengthen the life of this product you follow the below regime:
On wood areas:
First moisten the wood with water.
Apply the HARDWOOD CLEANER with a soft cloth or sponge. Allow to soak for 3 minutes.
Brush the furniture clean with a scrubbing pad in the direction of the grain.
Rinse furniture well with water.
We recommended that you treat your teak furniture with Hardwood cleaner once a year at the beginning of April.
2. Use Instant Grey Protector for elba
Apply a thin layer of Instant Grey Protector with a soft cloth.
Allow to dry for 1 hour and then the wood has turned driftwood-grey. (If you wish to have a more intense grey colour, apply a second thin layer).
We recommended that you treat your teak furniture with Instant Grey Protector once a year at the beginning of April.
3. Hardwood Shield
On grey teak: apply carefully by dabbing (rubbing damages the grey patina).
Make sure the Hardwood is 100% dry and free of dust.
Apply a thin layer of HARDWOOD SHIELD with a soft cloth. Allow to dry for one hour and then apply a second thin coat of HARDWOOD SHIELD.
Let the wood dry for 48 hours before exposure to moisture and rain.
We recommended that you treat your teak furniture with HARDWOOD SHIELD twice a year April & October.
On aluminium parts:
We recommend the Kettler Multi-surface cleaner when necessary.
The Kettler after-care range available is available to purchase from the Kettler website.
Tree sap and bird droppings should be cleaned off immediately.
- Moving parts such as locking mechanisms, catches and joints need to be lubricated where necessary.
- Kettler furniture can be covered – we recommend that you use Kettler tailored covers (where available) or universal breathable covers.
- This product is 100% recyclable. At the end of the products life, please dispose of responsibly.
- Colours may vary slightly
Guidelines for Use
- Storage: During Winter/wetter months store in a cool, dry and well ventilated location to prevent excessive shrinkage or expansion of the wood. Alternatively cover the furniture with a Kettler tailored cover or use a universal breathable cover.
- Cushions should be stored in a dry ambient temperature when not in use. Failure to comply with the outlined care instructions for the cushions will result in the warranty being invalidated.
Kettler Cushions, Parasols and Protective Covers 12 Month Manufacturing Faults Warranty
Our quality tailored cushions, parasols and protective covers come with a comprehensive 12 MONTH warranty against manufacturing faults. Our cushions and parasols are not designed to be left outdoors and should be stored away when not in use. Terms & conditions apply. No warranty claims can be accepted without a valid proof of purchase.
Kettler 3 Year Warranty
The 3 YEAR warranty covers manufacturing faults and is for domestic use only. Terms & conditions apply. No warranty claims can be accepted without a valid proof of purchase.
- Delivery and Returns
Prices INCLUDE delivery to UK mainland addresses in England, Scotland and Wales (exclusions apply). All standard deliveries are Monday to Friday (7am-6.30pm exclusions apply).
Unfortunately, at this stage we cannot deliver to any postcode commencing:
JE GY KW ZE HS BT and any code in the range: TR21-TR25 and Eire.
Please call us on 0845 026 5995 if you live in one of these postcode areas.
In addition, some postcodes attract a delivery surcharge and have extended delivery times:
Any code commencing: PA IV AB PH DD IM.
Any code in the ranges: PO30-38 and PO40-41
If you live in one of these postcodes, we will call you to arrange surcharge payment.
- Any item bought on our website includes a 14 day money back guarantee. If you wish to return the item, you must return it to us in its original packaging, in an unused and resalable condition.
- All returns made under the 14-day money back guarantee must be at your own expense (recorded delivery recommended).
- If we find the item to be used or not resaleable or outside of the timescales we will return to you at your cost.
- We will refund you via the same payment method within 14 working days of receiving the item back. This does not affect your statutory rights. If any item is returned as faulty and there is no fault covered by the warranty the item will be returned at your cost.
- To return an item, please email the after sales team at email@example.com. Include a copy of your invoice. We will send an authorisation code for returning the item.
- Any returns must include a copy of your invoice.
Once your order has been placed, there is no facility to cancel your order. You will have to wait for delivery and then return following the guidelines above.
- Delivery and Returns