Dine in style around the Palma Grande table with a glass top, suitable for indoor and outdoor use. Made to the highest standards with a robust aluminium frame and weatherproof synthetic wicker. The weather-resistant table can be left outdoors all year round without it deteriorating or fading. The tempered glass tabletop provides a smooth finish and is easy to clean.
Available in 2 colours; White Wash and Oyster, you can pick one that coordinates with the rest of your garden. To create a complete garden furniture set pair the Palma Grande Glass top table with the Palma Grande Corner Sofa. The much-loved Palma Collection also has a wide range of accessories including sun loungers, double cocoon, and benches, so you can truly create the best of times in your garden.
Palma Grande Glass Top Table
Palma Grande Glass Top Table
£649.00Buy From Stockist
- Material: Aluminium frame with 5mm half round synthetic wicker weave and glass tabletop
- Available in White Wash and Oyster.
- Includes: 1 x Palma Grande table and 1 x Palma Grande glass top
- Completely weatherproof, can be left outdoors all year round.
- Durable and long lasting as the table is built to the highest standards.
- Low maintenance and easy to clean.
- Protective Cover Available here.
- Add the finishing touches by adding the Palma Bench, Palma Sun Loungers or the Palma Double Cocoon.
Spare parts can be purchased online here.
1310mm x 1310mm x 90mm
660mm x 860mm x 860mm
- Product Booklets
Care and Maintenance
Care & Mantainance
- Wipe down with a soft cloth.
- Harsh weather conditions may cause stubborn stains, discoloration and possibly rust pitting.
- Permanent damage may occur if powder or solvent comes in contact with painted or plastic components on this heating unit.
- This product may only be used for its intended purpose for residential premises. Any other uses may affect the warranty.
- Kettler furniture is designed to be left outdoors all year round (excluding cushions).
- We recommend you clean your Kettler furniture at the beginning and end of the season. To clean your Kettler furniture, use warm soapy water only. Never use abrasive chemicals or cleaning agents. To lengthen the life of your product we recommend the wicker cleaner and protector from our after-care range available to purchase from our website. Tree sap and bird droppings should be cleaned off immediately.
- Kettler furniture can be covered – we recommend that you use Kettler tailored covers (where available) or universal breathable covers.
- This product is 100% recyclable. At the end of the products life, please dispose of responsibly.
- Colours may vary slightly.
Guidelines for Use
- This product may only be used for its intended purpose as furniture for residential properties.
- Check all components regularly for correct function, damage and loose connections especially at the start of the season and at 1-2 month intervals dependent on use.
- Damaged components may endanger your safety or shorten the life of the product. Replace all damaged parts immediately. Use only spare parts manufactured by Kettler. Should you wish to purchase spare parts, they can be ordered directly from: www.kettler.co.uk/shop
- Kettler will not be responsible for damaged caused by improper use.
Kettler 3 Year Warranty
The 3 YEAR warranty covers manufacturing faults and is for domestic use only. Terms & conditions apply. No warranty claims can be accepted without a valid proof of purchase.
- Delivery and Returns
Prices INCLUDE delivery to UK mainland addresses in England, Scotland and Wales (exclusions apply). All standard deliveries are Monday to Friday (7am-6.30pm exclusions apply).
Unfortunately, at this stage we cannot deliver to any postcode commencing:
JE GY KW ZE HS BT and any code in the range: TR21-TR25 and Eire.
Please call us on 0845 026 5995 if you live in one of these postcode areas.
In addition, some postcodes attract a delivery surcharge and have extended delivery times:
Any code commencing: PA IV AB PH DD IM.
Any code in the ranges: PO30-38 and PO40-41
If you live in one of these postcodes, we will call you to arrange surcharge payment.
- Any item bought on our website includes a 14 day money back guarantee. If you wish to return the item, you must return it to us in its original packaging, in an unused and resalable condition.
- All returns made under the 14-day money back guarantee must be at your own expense (recorded delivery recommended).
- If we find the item to be used or not resaleable or outside of the timescales we will return to you at your cost.
- We will refund you via the same payment method within 14 working days of receiving the item back. This does not affect your statutory rights. If any item is returned as faulty and there is no fault covered by the warranty the item will be returned at your cost.
- To return an item, please email the after sales team at email@example.com. Include a copy of your invoice. We will send an authorisation code for returning the item.
- Any returns must include a copy of your invoice.
Once your order has been placed, there is no facility to cancel your order. You will have to wait for delivery and then return following the guidelines above.
- Delivery and Returns