LaMode Lounge Chair
The LaMode Lounge Chair is an elegant garden seat with style and chic, beautiful wicker and durable aluminium. Sink into the comfortable stone cushions and the snug bucket shaped chair. Match with the LaMode coffee table and garden sofas also available from the collection to complete your outdoor lounge set.
Enjoy KETTLER’s indoor outdoor concept with the LaMode Lounge Chair, featuring beautiful, flat wicker and the cosy bucket seat design.
X marks the spot and with the cross-legged design, you can feel more stable in your seat. The aluminium legs have protective footcaps to prevent damage from concrete or other hard surfaces.
Leave the LaMode Lounge Chair outdoors all year round (excluding cushions) ready for when the sun pokes through the clouds.
Set up on a patio or in a garden while the sun is out and then take the chair into a conservatory or living area for year-round use so you can get the most out of your KETTLER garden furniture.
- Material: synthetic 6mm flat synthetic wicker.
- Aluminium frame.
- Includes cushions.
- Designed for the outdoors, all year round (excluding cushions).
- Stain resistant cushions with shower resistance – we advise taking cushions indoors when not in use.
- Equally suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- Extremely comfortable bucket design chair.
- Mix and match: Combine with items in the KETTLER LaMode Lounge Range.
- LaMode Garden Dining Set also available.
Hand woven wicker – synthetic and weatherproof – combined with a durable aluminium frame.
LaMode Lounge Chair Dimensions
Measurements are approximate. Please allow 10cm.
8 x 81 x 63cm
Kettler Wicker 3 Year Warranty
The 3 YEAR wicker warranty covers manufacturing faults and is for domestic use only. Terms & conditions apply. No warranty claims can be accepted without a valid proof of purchase. Watch our videos for tips on how to look after your furniture.
Mix and Match
This is part of a mix and match range of garden furniture. Many of our products are versatile. Make your perfect set combination or simply add co-ordinating accessories.